+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned

Karazy / irene recorded bug here.

I first noticed this bug on a dual 4x defender or guard, it's the same bug that also make rumir class unplayable. the more you atk something, the more you lag and can't click skills etc. this target died at 6:04 in the video yet I kept hitting it for another minute and 20 seconds ............ fix it it makes the class not playable.

https://youtu.be/aoYzgYpWpk8

I think you must create a ticket for that one. In order to fix the bug.

Banned
    i did, also making it public on forums, let's see if these gm's fix it. my guess ? no they won't.

Okay Shawn.

And how come Koph's account got in your hands ? RMT much ?

poor shawn can't kill a scout QQ

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    I first noticed this bug on a dual 4x defender or guard, it's the same bug that also make rumir class unplayable. the more you atk something, the more you lag and can't click skills etc. this target died at 6:04 in the video yet I kept hitting it for another minute and 20 seconds ............ fix it it makes the class not playable.

https://youtu.be/aoYzgYpWpk8

I have this bug postet for 2 weeks or so in Guardian thread from Karazy....but i think that was ignored 😁

I also have seen defenders and guards in crazy standing/fixation not moving in my side of the client but they teleport when they finish their combo. Something like fake death used to do.
    @OP
    Ive seen this bug in pservers the issue is the amount of atk spd that bugs and the client just bugs even when the target is dead. Spamming the Z should cancel the bug. Still very annoying.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Stop spam clic like a retard and buy a decent computer + net, you wont lag.

The game itself is slow so if you spam like a donkey it will just make it worst.
    Cherish Savage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    Stop spam clic like a retard and buy a decent computer + net, you wont lag.

The game itself is slow so if you spam like a donkey it will just make it worst.

you're a ****ing retard, i have a alienware and a t1 line, it doesn't get any better. it's the game. it's callled these greedy gm's released weapons with too much atk speed that bugs the **** out of the client, now they NEED to fix the client.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    poor shawn can't kill a scout QQ
    you posted twice, on a s second note wri/sts you fat little disgusting troll. and yes a rumir support class trying to kill a scout that can leach it's whole life bar back in a second from mobs when i have no stuns and he was also using tears is kinda hard, log your rumir and do it. oh wait, you just talk shi.t like everyone else fatboy.