+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    ya you better call wensha for a blowjob. it'll calm you down Emma.
    Did that work for you?

yes,this rumir bugg anoying all the time when pvp or kill high hp bosses.GM should fix it to make playable this new character.

Banned
    bumpppppppppppppp where's the gm's public response on this? i already sent a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    bumpppppppppppppp where's the gm's public response on this? i already sent a ticket.
    They have no idea how to fix it so waiting for Korea GM for help coming next week :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    I honestly haven't even seen the ticket yet, been working on other stuff. I already replied to you on your other thread, so good job, pat on the back, we'll look into it, and keep up the good work on being my secret favorite minion! You're so grumpy, but here you are trying to find bugs for your least favorite GM to fix. :P I appreciate it~

Banned
    no bro, to be honest, a lot of bad crap has happened under your watch, no weekly sales, no 4x sales, you ignore my tickets to get a item restored that was dropped out of a sealed bag, you changed restorations policies, you nerfed every event reward, the bad out weighs the good atm, gotta pick it up and start fixing sh.it. but thx for the response even though it doesn't hold much weight, a fix > response.

Banned
    bumppppp nope sorry not gonna forget about these bugs