+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I just got a normal Mandragora. T_T The Evo recipe worked but I'm unlucky.

because random items from seed to sprout make some people failed to evo, so here's the right item from seal korea:
    (google translation):
    Four-leaf clover, wood, sap, Daehyun's pattern, wood pandaegi,Teeth, Vegetable oil,Snow Flower,Cold heart,Luck of the cards, Wind patterns,bar,Dream sack, Fairy dust, Magic powder.

My translation:
    4leaf clover,log,sap,...,wooden board,tooth,vegetable oil,snow crystal,cold heart,lucky card,mark of wind,rod,bundle of dream,fairy powder,magic powder.
    Last edited by Shemvak; 12-31-2015 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemvak View Post
    because random items from seed to sprout make some people failed to evo, so here's the right item from seal korea:
    (google translation):
    Four-leaf clover, wood, sap, Daehyun's pattern, wood pandaegi,Teeth, Vegetable oil,Snow Flower,Cold heart,Luck of the cards, Wind patterns,bar,Dream sack, Fairy dust, Magic powder.

My translation:
    4leaf clover,log,sap,...,wooden board,tooth,vegetable oil,snow crystal,cold heart,lucky card,mark of wind,rod,bundle of dream,fairy powder,magic powder.
    Did you succeed in getting the Fly?
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come