+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Good old days

Proof - 99Percent

Quote Originally Posted by Kyro78 View Post
    knoop cyka sok dhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    So this is the old Rohan? O.o
    Its the same rohan this rohan just closer to the begining/middle of the timeline.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Post Hero patch..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Winner of 24 PVP Tournaments
    Solace ~ 2Hot2Trot Rest Sold
    Divinity ~ Famous
    I <3 PVP not holding hands

Winner of 24 PVP Tournaments
    Solace ~ 2Hot2Trot Rest Sold
    Divinity ~ Famous
    I <3 PVP not holding hands

Man Devs should give the options to change the UI from Heroic to Classic. Classic looks soo much more Rohan
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

wow!. That was amazing. There are lots of differences from old rohan to new rohan.

BlindMansWife, sorry to hear Mike wasn't all that I do believe you since I was "virtually" close friends with both of ya during Rohan and prior ( Americas Army days ). I (CookieCrook) left game and came back to many times......much drama associated within rohan, some personal life issues, and scammers that played with my accounts helped me choose to leave the game initially.

Back to the thread, I do miss those days of being nubs running around worshipping the high 8x and few 9x level folks. Old Town Battles for regions which 4 primary guilds controlled out of thousands online. No room to grind any place even in those areas nobody remembers. The day Rohan went live out of beta was just a PK fest and all of it was fun ( late night to early AM times ). Rings with 3x stats were worth hundreds or $$ and hard to find. GMs were online 24 hours a day and helped and the "maple crossbow" glitch was worth gold. O and those pestering Crones sales folks in game to buy illegal crone for Money. ...........O those were the days!

I really wish I had my old pictures of XxDr4gonxX, Dmeter, Byako whom were my first toons (sold of course). I think I still have a temp I was able to rename CookieCrook but have to look.

RBNXD, imagine if Rohan did go back in time with a test server to just after beta.......see how many would come back for a little play time. Of course some tweaks to balance a little but lvl 9x is highest lvl, maybe some of the new maps with lower damage mobs, and some other tweaks. I bet folks would enjoy it more. Make money off scrolls and crone purchase if needed, forge rates back up ..............all those old time ways like some of the private servers have that made it fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast