+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Good old days

Yeah I remember the good old days So sad to see how rohan is now
    Although I kept jumping from Jin to Ran over and over again like a sad piece of **** lel, was still enjoyable
    MinTea worst temp NA lvl 110 (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    old is old ... ahahahaha... NEW is what we holds today.
    True. I still enjoy playing Rohan.

That was awesome! way back on rohan's past. I did not encounter that one.

Don't believe what the mad ex tries to spread on here about me lol. The hoe ran off with some dude while I was at work supporting her lazy rear. Now she is mad I have moved on and wont even respond to her text or anything.

Pave you have my email and if not I resent it in a msg for you on here so hit me up there if you like.

As for my ex....
    Stop making fake fb pages pretending to be me trying to break up with my girlfriend roflmao. She knows your a nut case and you just need to sign the papers and GO AWAY YOU CRAZY STALKER HOE!!!!
    PEWPEWPULLER(semi active)
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

Oh and Pave if you still talk to Ashy, ask him about calling my wife telling her he loved her rotflmao. I listened to his voice mail to her about waaaaaa why don't you answer my calls anymore don't you love me anymore waaaaa I thought you loved me because I love you waaaaaa ROTFLMFAO. Hoes will be hoes....
    PEWPEWPULLER(semi active)
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDude View Post
    Oh and Pave if you still talk to Ashy, ask him about calling my wife telling her he loved her rotflmao. I listened to his voice mail to her about waaaaaa why don't you answer my calls anymore don't you love me anymore waaaaa I thought you loved me because I love you waaaaaa ROTFLMFAO. Hoes will be hoes....
    No one cares or gives a fuk about you and your family members having kids together ya dumb ass.After all that's why i left your OLD fat bald headed ass!And for me to be jealous of a section eight body food stamp face backwards inbreed ass family(Girl friend) of your's your'e a fukin nut case!I left you in 2003 when you threatened my child's and my life with a gun.Stop your fukin lying and live that sad ass life you have made for yourself.All this sh1t you posted here in the last two post is 100% lies!So say what you will trash!And why bring Ashy up in this?Because he knew the sh1t you was doing and saying.Don't bring up people that i could talk to ON fb about your lying ass!And ya have no phone calls taped from him you lie like a damn rug!You was mad that i has someone to talk to.so fuk you fat man!He cared n loved me as a friend so get the hell off Ashy okay.And don't bring a wanna be Ashy on here to to act like him.He no longer plays this game because he couldn't afford it after Pave/Robin left the game for what was gonna be for good.Now back to your girl friend n kids you know your family.Cousin /daddy lol! Really what are them kids gonna call you man?LMFAO! Again SAD......

Oh BlindDude/Mike/Carl restraining order's means the internet aswell.(Read your copy)See ya in court old fat ass!Now keep running your mouth and show your ass on here.Now what b1tch?!

Oh wait what is that up to one year in jail?!See ya ...have fun!
    Last edited by BlindMansWife1; 02-17-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

another soap opera of ROHAN presents...
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    another soap opera of ROHAN presents...
    This is some next lvl drama right here lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Me when Blind/Mike starts his lying...Next lie Blind/Mike?

Last edited by BlindMansWife1; 02-17-2016 at 05:38 PM.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

dayum this is getting fked up!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461