+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Deleting the GameGuard folder in your Rohan Folder fixes most of the problems. Disabling the AV helps to. GameGuard sucks so be patient and let it patch.
    True. I usually do this every time this problem comes up ._. Kinda annoying though. But if this didn't fix the problem then you should send them a ticket containing a zip file of your gg folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Atzigan no longer works here. It's just that Karazy guy and some other awesome weirdos. ;3 I can tell you've been playing for a long time if you're still referencing him and calling the company YNK. We'll look into your request, but I promise you nothing besides that.
    Hasn't it only been like a year since you guys changed names for marketing reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Hasn't it only been like a year since you guys changed names for marketing reasons?
    Guys guys... In my opinion i Guess they have not changed their names for just marketing Reasons they here to check us, if we're doing fine in the game.. I can say that me and my guild mates are really HAPPY that the skill bug is fixed and they have compensations on the class DEFENDER . WE THANK YOU and lot GM's and ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Guys this is the link I have seen the update and compensation of the class Defender:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26652
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Much more because :

Please note the complete crash starting in 2013 when they released OP ****s (the line is set on the date of walter's medal release) and when Jin server went totally empty, and then the dramatic increase in late 2014 when server merge happened + release of epics again.
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 12-24-2015 at 06:35 AM.

Upgrades*
    But because they where selling power and it was insanely hard to come by that people decided to totally quit. With upgds all players have a chance to get somewhere at least. Walters and Talismans are hard to find still with a decent upgd you wont need any of them. Until you fight a rich kid and we all know how that fight will end. :P

If MrPWI gave those free players a chance to farm the walters and talismans you know spending time then maybe the economy would be more flexible for everyone.
    Hope that auction house gets opened one day >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is meant as an insult or not, but I'm not anybody but myself. I think it's better to ask questions than to assume, don't you? :P
    Not an insult. I've known Hunter since long before the first server merge and know what level of Rohan gaming knowledge he has. My response was merely for the person that was calling you THH.

And yes asking the right questions is a good thing.

The true expert is not the person that has all the answers - there is no such person. The true expert is the person that knows how to get the right answers quickly.
    Asking the right questions of the right people is one of the most powerful tools used by the true expert.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    And then there is me!

...wait, too soon?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher