+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation The Computer Has Restarted When Starting So3d

I have problems after i update the latest version of windows 10 . when I opened the seal's launcher then window appears with :

Script error
    An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line : 4
    Char : 2367
    Error : Expected ':'
    Code : 0
    URL : http://sealonline.playrohan.com/Comm...-latest.min.js

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page ?
    Yes - No

So i choose "yes" and click game start, after patching game guard my computer has restart.
    I 've uninstal and reinstall but this happened again

Send them a ticket that way they can help you with that.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

It's Gameguard Problem i think, current gameguard doesn't support win10 build 10586 up atm, i suggest go back to previous build . Start > Settings > Backup > Back to Older build.

Gameguard recently updated their patch to windows 10 build 10586 not only for Seal but in other games. Though i'm not sure if it really works now.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by addonan View Post
    I have problems after i update the latest version of windows 10 . when I opened the seal's launcher then window appears with :

Script error
    An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line : 4
    Char : 2367
    Error : Expected ':'
    Code : 0
    URL : http://sealonline.playrohan.com/Comm...-latest.min.js

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page ?
    Yes - No

So i choose "yes" and click game start, after patching game guard my computer has restart.
    I 've uninstal and reinstall but this happened again
    Nonono, this is not GameGuard nProtect problem, this is your connection problem.
    some ISP are 'inject' ads into all javascript. you must check your ISP do that or not.
    for make sure about it, please try playing Seal online using some other mobile operator.
    if there is no problem if you use that mobile operator, that mean your ISP are 'inject' something to all javascript file.

Thank you.
    Moon