+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Em - idea

Em - idea

Introducing - Buy offers

the thing that im missing in em is buy offers
    i mean when your looking for a item and you wanna pay a sertan amount
    its easyer for ether buyer and seller if there were buy offers...

characters wil have a 5 lvl cap like
    i place a buy offer for a character i can select
    1-10 10-20 20-30 etc
    and with items the same , you can select the item you want to buy or chrones
    and you can never be cheated or whatever because its selected

also it saves making kiosk to sell and item or spamming chat to buy an item with rp , i think it would improve the market allot and it wouldnt take days to sell your stuff on em , or to buy something

the only part wich wouldnt be included is forged weapons and armors because of the stats
    but for general items / characters / chrones / pets it would be great
    Last edited by judenlala; 12-20-2015 at 02:30 AM.

I have a better idea...
    Why not just add an optional password to the item lets say i want to sell X item for rps but i want to sell it to Y person. I nego with that Y person the item rps amount and when we have a common agreement I just post the item with the price in rps and add a password that only he and I know.

Another one would be an auction house but with rps. Who wants an item soo bad he wants to buy it for a stupid amount of rps let him decide. The seller is the winner here xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

were you dropped on the head as a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by judenlala View Post
    were you dropped on the head as a kid?
    Yup, i was. Problem with that?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by judenlala View Post
    Introducing - Buy offers

the thing that im missing in em is buy offers
    i mean when your looking for a item and you wanna pay a sertan amount
    its easyer for ether buyer and seller if there were buy offers...

characters wil have a 5 lvl cap like
    i place a buy offer for a character i can select
    1-10 10-20 20-30 etc
    and with items the same , you can select the item you want to buy or chrones
    and you can never be cheated or whatever because its selected

also it saves making kiosk to sell and item or spamming chat to buy an item with rp , i think it would improve the market allot and it wouldnt take days to sell your stuff on em , or to buy something

the only part wich wouldnt be included is forged weapons and armors because of the stats
    but for general items / characters / chrones / pets it would be great
    How about the marketplace forum?
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

You can be more super duper specific on descrbing what are you going to buy..

Ex buying : WTB upg dagger 2.0 with 70%DD for 20k RPs only, or Trade with upg zhen 2.0. PM me here or PM me in game nick : examplenick

can describe the version of upg, describe the %DD, describe you only want to pay 20k RPs, or maybe someone willingly to trade it with your upg zhen 2.0, can also discuss it because you tell them to PM you either in here or in-game

Not limited with some parameter like what you mentioned above especially forged armor and weapon with stats.

But still your idea not a bad one, it's indeed would make it easier to trade common item but only crones maybe xD
    Because character and items have so many parameters info that need deeper description.

ex : selling char or buying char, want lv 50 human, how about the stat? str ? or dex?, let's say str, how about the skills? let's say lv 6x3 for RS, Invoke, and Assault Crash. Here we go :
    This assuming a person is looking/WTB(no one selling at the moment),
    I would imagine they(the developer) need to make a linklist for buying char, then need to make linklist for all races(human, efl, dhan. etc), so the person who want to buy(read: looking) a human with lv range from 50, will click character link, then click human, then click link lv 50-60 because he want to buy a lv 50,
    then need to make list of the stat type, str / dex / int / vit / agi / psy, so the person will continue to click the str and..
    then need to make list of the skill one by one, which is lv 6 or lv 7 and(this is where the thing got stupid) imagine how many skill a class can have, and to list it one by one per class with it's lv 6/7(I don't mention lv 5 or below because it's not important) so they can choose it one by one(for their perfectly desired human that they are looking for) it's just insane.
    this just to complicated at least for the dev to implement this system, and for me.

for item, there are some common item like SES, ASES that doesn't need to be described further because it doesn't have any special params, but you see there are to many items like that(minerals, acce, option stones, not to mention event items such as alphabet, snowflakes, for xmas event, etc), if they gonna implement your idea, they would need to almost recreate a new whole system with so many items need to be listed.

in my conclusion this is not helping instead making it more complicated. I would rather write what I want to buy or sell in marketplace forums(just up it again if it's sank to deep) or shouting in Montt or Limestone, also I sometimes write what I want to buy or sell in PTM, lot more convenience imo.

The one who spamming selling/looking for item is actually quiet dumb person, they should aware if there's no one PMing them after 2-3x shout, it means no one interested in their items, or nobody have that items for sale, or they have but do not want to sell it. Simple as that. Instead of keep spamming, they should wait a bit for 3 - 5 mins then try shout again. Not like spamming and flooding will help them get what they want. there's a quote, life is not instant you must work hard to reach what you want. I do hate those ppl.
    Last edited by AchanClub; 12-20-2015 at 09:36 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    How about the marketplace forum?
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

You can be more super duper specific on descrbing what are you going to buy..

Ex buying : WTB upg dagger 2.0 with 70%DD for 20k RPs only, or Trade with upg zhen 2.0. PM me here or PM me in game nick : examplenick

can describe the version of upg, describe the %DD, describe you only want to pay 20k RPs, or maybe someone willingly to trade it with your upg zhen 2.0, can also discuss it because you tell them to PM you either in here or in-game

Not limited with some parameter like what you mentioned above especially forged armor and weapon with stats.

But still your idea not a bad one, it's indeed would make it easier to trade common item but only crones maybe xD
    Because character and items have so many parameters info that need deeper description.

ex : selling char or buying char, want lv 50 human, how about the stat? str ? or dex?, let's say str, how about the skills? let's say lv 6x3 for RS, Invoke, and Assault Crash. Here we go :
    This assuming a person is looking/WTB(no one selling at the moment),
    I would imagine they(the developer) need to make a linklist for buying char, then need to make linklist for all races(human, efl, dhan. etc), so the person who want to buy(read: looking) a human with lv range from 50, will click character link, then click human, then click link lv 50-60 because he want to buy a lv 50,
    then need to make list of the stat type, str / dex / int / vit / agi / psy, so the person will continue to click the str and..
    then need to make list of the skill one by one, which is lv 6 or lv 7 and(this is where the thing got stupid) imagine how many skill a class can have, and to list it one by one per class with it's lv 6/7(I don't mention lv 5 or below because it's not important) so they can choose it one by one(for their perfectly desired human that they are looking for) it's just insane.
    this just to complicated at least for the dev to implement this system, and for me.

for item, there are some common item like SES, ASES that doesn't need to be described further because it doesn't have any special params, but you see there are to many items like that(minerals, acce, option stones, not to mention event items such as alphabet, snowflakes, for xmas event, etc), if they gonna implement your idea, they would need to almost recreate a new whole system with so many items need to be listed.

in my conclusion this is not helping instead making it more complicated. I would rather write what I want to buy or sell in marketplace forums(just up it again if it's sank to deep) or shouting in Montt or Limestone, also I sometimes write what I want to buy or sell in PTM, lot more convenience imo.

The one who spamming selling/looking for item is actually quiet dumb person, they should aware if there's no one PMing them after 2-3x shout, it means no one interested in their items, or nobody have that items for sale, or they have but do not want to sell it. Simple as that. Instead of keep spamming, they should wait a bit for 3 - 5 mins then try shout again. Not like spamming and flooding will help them get what they want. there's a quote, life is not instant you must work hard to reach what you want. I do hate those ppl.
    Problem with the marketplace forum is that you have to depend on the seller being honest and straight with you. I for one never trusted making business deals in the forums and hopping over to EM to buy for a negotiated price. You also run the risk of the item you negotiated for being sniped out from under you in between reaching an agreement in the forums and your buying it on EM - especially if you negotiated a really good deal for it. Depending on forums for negotiation, EM for payment and trades for delivery is just begging to get butt-raped with a wire brush.

Any system that steps outside of the EM system and that black-background text describing the item you are buying is a buyer beware scenario. There is no security and no recourse if you get screwed over.

The idea of EM combining auction house capabilities, along with an ebay-ish "buy now" feature is a good one. Other games use that kind of thing and it works well. I would also like to see detailed filtering by things like type/class, price, level and posting age.

I can't see these guys making their EM that user friendly though.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-21-2015 at 02:32 PM.

@pinguin
    Well there's always risk on everything in this world, I remember I saw someone selling Twin Wind on EM and write Twin Earth on description, and someone was fell on the trap.
    but yeah I do like the EM system like now, and I never support the Topic Starter on his idea, I simply explain to him how complicated his system will be haha..

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    I like what they did on IM wherein you can see your previous items that you have looked up at.
    Yeah helps me to buy my desired item easier, thus helping them draining my money faster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    EM was the least of my worries tbh.

Some people are so naive, they will get scammed one way/day or another.. regardless of any set rules or restrictions. Didn't even mind the tax increase from 10 to 20% that much. After all, I'm used to pay 21% VAT on anything and everything anyway.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I have a better idea...
    Why not just add an optional password to the item lets say i want to sell X item for rps but i want to sell it to Y person. I nego with that Y person the item rps amount and when we have a common agreement I just post the item with the price in rps and add a password that only he and I know.

Another one would be an auction house but with rps. Who wants an item soo bad he wants to buy it for a stupid amount of rps let him decide. The seller is the winner here xD
    Support.

@OP: Your idea is dumb. I would rather have a negotiation system and a private sale option.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461