+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    as a returnee, being dormant from seal online for a year the best thing from dis event is gift box hunting. it's gimme gud drop and sometimes zonk dat annoy me after hittin d box for several minutes. but lately i found a greedy peeps dat insult me. he robbed my happines from waiting d drop dat i found n hit first than them. he's using AOE skill to break d box dat i dunno hows it work. sometimes some peeps try trade request to me when i try to pick d loot and some peeps drop trash on gift box when it nearly come to break so i cant pick the loot ASAP after the box broke.
    so dear Gm is their way to get the drop items from gift box like dat is allowed ?

hey guys , this event already expire guys , 1 year ago , so we got nothing from this event
    check it again , ty
    Event Duration:
    12/22/15 @ 8 PM PST - 01/05/15 @ 4 PM PST
    hahaha ...

Quote Originally Posted by colek039 View Post
    as a returnee, being dormant from seal online for a year the best thing from dis event is gift box hunting. it's gimme gud drop and sometimes zonk dat annoy me after hittin d box for several minutes. but lately i found a greedy peeps dat insult me. he robbed my happines from waiting d drop dat i found n hit first than them. he's using AOE skill to break d box dat i dunno hows it work. sometimes some peeps try trade request to me when i try to pick d loot and some peeps drop trash on gift box when it nearly come to break so i cant pick the loot ASAP after the box broke.
    so dear Gm is their way to get the drop items from gift box like dat is allowed ?
    I learned that they use Time Bomb and Flush so they can destroy the box with 1 hit. So they lure monsters near the box then kill the monster with those skill. Apparently, the splash damage effect kills it with 1 hit. Also, yes there are troll players like that. You try to destroy the box then they annoy you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7