+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ransamaru View Post
    if I have 2 golden dragon glove .DG how ? whether permanent all ?
    Make sure you make it to DG+9 both.. but let only one in one character
    if you keep both in one character, one of it will be remove after the maintenance

just put the other gloves in another account or character..
    BEST SUGGESTION from me

how the hell we cant join this event if cant ****ing login

GM i have sprout mandra n i dont know ingredients for EVO, can u gave me solution ........................

Quote Originally Posted by redrock1 View Post
    GM i have sprout mandra n i dont know ingredients for EVO, can u gave me solution ........................
    You're on the wrong thread. I saw a player shared his recipe in this thread: Link

Yeah, I don't really get the whole "can't be traded after event" thing but anyways I've got mine done to XG+10 so I don't have to worry about refining it later on.

G15 should wear ? how to get where ?

@Jachie
    Win-win my ass. You didn't even know the reason they put up the rules like that.
    The glove is meant to be an exclusive event item. Let's just keep it at that.

Also, the rule is already made very clear through every post before you.

Excuse me, please fix for gift box spawn. Some box spawn on place that impossible to reach (bottom of river or behind giant rock)
    Last edited by freddy31; 12-26-2015 at 01:30 AM. Reason: typo error

Quote Originally Posted by freddy31 View Post
    Excuse me, please fix for gift box spawn. Some box spawn on place that impossible to reach (bottom of river or behind giant rock)
    I don't know if they'll be able to fix that. We only have about 2 weeks left before the event ends and I think that will be enough to get anything from those Boxes. If you can't reach the box then try another map. No use trying to get to it if you can't walk there.

what if I change into a glove .XG for the golden dragon will be a permanent one my character ?
    EDIT 12/23: YOU MUST BE THE ONE WHO PICKED UP THE GOLDEN DRAGON'S GUARDIAN GLOVE IN ORDER TO BE COUNTED FOR THE EVENT.
    If you receive the item from a friend, or any other player, IT DOES NOT COUNT.
    You can trade the item in order for it to be refined, but ONLY YOU can receive the reward for the Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove YOU PICKED UP.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3vc0NTbaS
    www.playrohan.com