+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    dump ass event

Quote Originally Posted by asukasukagw View Post
    GM Cliph
    Will Golden Dragon guardian glove can be refined after the event ends?
    and will it can be traded through premium kisok? just like thor hammer.
    yes, Golden Dragon Glove still can be refined to XG after event ends IF your character job is Craftman/Artisan/Demolition.

no, after event Golden Dragon Glove CANNOT be trade via MAIL, KIOSK, PREMIUM KIOSK, DROP, BANK, BANK GUILD.

Quote Originally Posted by gamersdig3 View Post
    Many player can't Login, until now, it has been 1Days...
    and our Dear GM still "BUSY" for those player who could login normaly and angry with their Guardian Gloves
    So for who can't Login, like me, dont angry about this, coz our problem just a little thing that mean nothing to "Our GM"
    Thx..

Well , this is for the Golden Dragon Event , not for someone who cant login

I caouldnt loging after maintenance yesterday as well
    then I tried to re update seal but didnt work
    then I copy all the Seal file folder from my friend's computer , then it worked

have you try to fix the problem by urself first ? or just come here to complain that you cant login ???

if I have 2 golden dragon glove .DG how ? whether permanent all ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eden0218 View Post
    Well , this is for the Golden Dragon Event , not for someone who cant login

I caouldnt loging after maintenance yesterday as well
    then I tried to re update seal but didnt work
    then I copy all the Seal file folder from my friend's computer , then it worked

have you try to fix the problem by urself first ? or just come here to complain that you cant login ???
    "this is for Golden Dragon event?" this is for everyone who played Seal BOD, right?
    did u know there are many player who can't login?
    not just me. "Have i try copying ?" yes i have, it didn't work
    Naturally, normal patch must be worked, if u got that problem solved? good,
    i know there are many who want to participate this event but can't.
    "come here just complain?" of course, in this forum, this reply function is to gave chance for those who have any suggestion, complaint, problem, etc...
    why you not blame those who complain for their gloves? that's complain to right?
    if u have solution just share it, dont blame other bro...
    so you came here not to make a new problem, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by gamersdig3 View Post
    "this is for Golden Dragon event?" this is for everyone who played Seal BOD, right?
    did u know there are many player who can't login?
    not just me. "Have i try copying ?" yes i have, it didn't work
    Naturally, normal patch must be worked, if u got that problem solved? good,
    i know there are many who want to participate this event but can't.

"come here just complain?" of course, in this forum, this reply function is to gave chance for those who have any suggestion, complaint, problem, etc...
    why you not blame those who complain for their gloves? that's complain to right?
    if u have solution just share it, dont blame other bro...
    so you came here not to make a new problem, good luck

Thread: Golden Dragon Event!
    Can't you read ???

this could be in trade friends

Quote Originally Posted by Eden0218 View Post
    Thread: Golden Dragon Event!
    Can't you read ???
    Of course i can read, but didn't mean you can't post anithing about game issues
    ~~~
    BTW thx our GM has fixed it, now i can freely play in my old XP laptop again

Quote Originally Posted by Cliph View Post
    Due to the original rules being unclear, we have decided to change the requirements of the event.
    Even if you didn't collect the Glove directly from the Gift Box, and it was refined before you received it, as long as you have a Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove of at least .DG +9 in your inventory or equipped, you will be able to keep it once the event concludes on 1/5.
    HOWEVER, you still can only keep ONE GLOVE PER CHARACTER, and you can only receive ONE BLESSED PINK DIAMOND PER CHARACTER.
    Any additional Gloves on your character WILL BE REMOVED, regardless of refine count.

Additionally, once the event concludes, all Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove items will become unable to be traded or mailed, in addition to not being sold through the kiosk, fed to pets, or put in banks.

This information has been added into the original post.
    Dear GM,
    please clarify the rules of this event. IT IS UNCLEAR and I'm confused because you changed the rules many times
    and i think, many players got wrong ideas about this event, including me (or maybe i am the only one confused).

HERE WE GO.
    1st. All gloves that is not DG+9 or at least, will be remove after the maintenance on 1/5
    Am i right? which is meaningless if we keep it or upgrade it to +9 or +10 without make it to .DG+9. RIGHT?
    and we can't upgrade it, make it to .XG anymore after the event ended.

2nd. After the maintenance, all glove DG+9 and beyond (DG+10 or XG.+9) will be unable to be traded or mailed or even sold to other player.
    which, what is the good thing of this event? meaning, the item only able used for one character only. and we can't sell it, right? of course i wanna sell it back
    to other players with good price (IF I HAVE ONE but i think i will skip this event. waste money. if it can't sell and use it for other character).

IF YOU CAN, PLEASE RE-Consider, player's effort to make it DG+9 by able the gloves to be traded or mailed.
    AND PLEASE CLARIFY THE RULES AND REQUIRMENTS ONCE AGAIN WITH WELL STATEMENT AT LAST

IF I CAN SUGGEST. Let us keep the things, but it will be unable to traded and mailed after the maintenance
    even if it still +0 or +9 without and DG or XG

and FOR DG+9 or XG+9 beyond, let them to able to sell it
    so it will be win win situation

BEST REGARD..
    MERRY CHRISTMAS (for them who celebrate it) and HAPPY NEW YEAR (for all) ADVANCED
    GOD BLESS!!!

***(I'M NOT ENGLISH SPEAKING, so pardon me for my bad grammar)
    Last edited by Jachie; 12-24-2015 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yukmaenseal View Post
    yes, Golden Dragon Glove still can be refined to XG after event ends IF your character job is Craftman/Artisan/Demolition.

no, after event Golden Dragon Glove CANNOT be trade via MAIL, KIOSK, PREMIUM KIOSK, DROP, BANK, BANK GUILD.
    This is one of the wrong ideas about the event.. PLEASE CLARIFY THIS ONE