+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Dear GM

I just wanted to ask how much longer the error that occurred for now
    I've sent a ticket from 09:00 am to present a solution to my problem has not been resolved
    and this problem does not only happen to me, many other players who have the same problem

With all due respect, please immediately solve this problem

Thanks and Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Exnickoh View Post
    Dear GM

I just wanted to ask how much longer the error that occurred for now
    I've sent a ticket from 09:00 am to present a solution to my problem has not been resolved
    and this problem does not only happen to me, many other players who have the same problem

With all due respect, please immediately solve this problem

Thanks and Regards
    Yes, me too, i can't login, in loading screen the windows pop out with crash application (windows 7 - 32 bit).
    Please fix this crash, because i really want to see new pet Mandragade.

Thank You.

IGN : Robertoz

Cliph
    Quote Originally Posted by strangery7 View Post
    Dear GM Cliph (or whoever is in charge)

1. Please clarify that by "unable to be traded" you mean all of these*) included, correct?
    *) means the following method of moving an item between character.
    -Transaction skill
    -Vending with premium kiosk
    -Vending without premium kiosk
    -Drop to the ground
    -Mail
    -Placed in the bank
    -Or any other transaction method possible but not mentioned above.

2. In other words, after this event ended, the glove will stay FOREVER or PERMANENTLY with ONE character(NOT account) that we choose at the end of the event, correct?

Please clarify this explicitly for all of us, so to clear more confusion in the future, thank you.
    1. As it states in the original post: "This items CANNOT BE SOLD VIA KIOSK, DROPPED, FED TO PETS, OR PLACED IN THE BANK."
    The Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove can be traded and mailed, that's it.

2. Once the event ends, and the item is made untradeable, it will PERMANENTLY stay on the character it is on when maintenance begins.
    That said, the item will be taken away during next maintenance if it is in the inventory of/equipped on a character that DID NOT originally pick it up from the Gift Box Monster.
    So, even though you can trade it to other players, the only one who can keep it once the event ends is YOU.
    So, selling yours to other players is just going to end with nobody having the item.
    Anybody who wants the Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove is going to have to get their own from the Gift Box.

The Gift Box Bale has returned to Shiltz, but this time it has a chance to drop the Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove.
    This Glove is stronger than the Black Dragon's Guardian Glove, plus it's Gold!
    Find the Gift Box and get yourself one today!

But here's the catch.
    You can get the Glove from the Gift Box, but if you want to keep it, you're going to have to put in a little more work.
    Once you collect your Glove, you'll have until 1/5 to refine it up to AT LEAST .DG +9 in order to keep it once the event ends.
    If you don't reach .DG +9, the Glove will be removed from your account during maintenance.

Dear GM

the information you gave us at the first time didn't tell us let we can only keep the Gloves that we pick up form Gift Box Monster by ourself and make it to DG.9 ...!!!

I'v spend 6 Bless Diamond to make it to XG.9 , now you gave us this new information that ???
    If we cant keep the item we trade from the other players , why dont you just make the item untradeble ?????

Whats the different between get it by ourself or trade with the other players ???
    We still need spent money and items to make it to DG.9 or higher , don't we ???

EDIT 12/23: YOU MUST BE THE ONE WHO PICKED UP THE GOLDEN DRAGON'S GUARDIAN GLOVE IN ORDER TO BE COUNTED FOR THE EVENT.
    If you receive the item from a friend, or any other player, IT DOES NOT COUNT.
    You can trade the item in order for it to be refined, but ONLY YOU can receive the reward for the Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove YOU PICKED UP.

WTF !!!!

I made the Golden Dragon's Guradian Glove to XG.9 , 6 or 7 hours after maintenance !!
    NOW , you add this Event Rule !!!! ****ing waste my time and money !!!
    Last edited by free0127; 12-23-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Dear GM Cliph, Pls consider my story :

My Main Character is Gambler Lv.251
    when I saw Gift Monster, I'm surprised because the Gift Monster is Level 5, so I thought killing it with Level Lv251 will be hard drop any item like killing Piya with Level 251.
    Soooo I change to Jester Lv 40 to Kill Gift Monster and walaaa I Got Golden Guardian Glove.

I mail The Golden Guardian Glove to my Artisan, Make it XG+9 and mail it agin to My Main Character Gambler Lv.251.

so, with your new rule event, after MT my Gambler still lose Golden Guardian Glove ??????

Cliph
    Due to the original rules being unclear, we have decided to change the requirements of the event.
    Even if you didn't collect the Glove directly from the Gift Box, and it was refined before you received it, as long as you have a Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove of at least .DG +9 in your inventory or equipped, you will be able to keep it once the event concludes on 1/5.
    HOWEVER, you still can only keep ONE GLOVE PER CHARACTER, and you can only receive ONE BLESSED PINK DIAMOND PER CHARACTER.
    Any additional Gloves on your character WILL BE REMOVED, regardless of refine count.

Additionally, once the event concludes, all Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove items will become unable to be traded or mailed, in addition to not being sold through the kiosk, fed to pets, or put in banks.

This information has been added into the original post.

thank You Mr. GM Cliph, Love U lolo

1 Blessed Pink Diamond per character right ?
    my account has 2 character with 2 Golden Glove Guardian each character, I still got total 2 Blessed pink Diamond in one account right ? ( one blessed pink diamond per character )

Dear GM Cliph ,

Please Reply my post about cant Login and give us Solution Thanks ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cliph View Post
    Due to the original rules being unclear, we have decided to change the requirements of the event.
    Even if you didn't collect the Glove directly from the Gift Box, and it was refined before you received it, as long as you have a Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove of at least .DG +9 in your inventory or equipped, you will be able to keep it once the event concludes on 1/5.
    HOWEVER, you still can only keep ONE GLOVE PER CHARACTER, and you can only receive ONE BLESSED PINK DIAMOND PER CHARACTER.
    Any additional Gloves on your character WILL BE REMOVED, regardless of refine count.

Additionally, once the event concludes, all Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove items will become unable to be traded or mailed, in addition to not being sold through the kiosk, fed to pets, or put in banks.

This information has been added into the original post.
    GM Cliph
    Will Golden Dragon guardian glove can be refined after the event ends?
    and will it can be traded through premium kisok? just like thor hammer.

Many player can't Login, until now, it has been 1Days...
    and our Dear GM still "BUSY" for those player who could login normaly and angry with their Guardian Gloves
    So for who can't Login, like me, dont angry about this, coz our problem just a little thing that mean nothing to "Our GM"
    Thx..