+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    its too hard too find , when we didn't know where that box appears sir .. always search but not find it

GM may i ask ,. if that can trade too other player ? so, can we sell it for cegel with trade ?

im using windows xp too and the bad news, i cant login now. how sad. Team, Please Fix this problem ASAP

after this update, i cant play my seal, after run always got popout game guard monitor not work bla bla, and in game always got hacking tool detected. maybe the hacking because my mouse app, but its same when i dont use the mouse.. why this why? zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Cliph View Post
    Hello!

Whoops! Typo.
    The Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove CAN be traded during the event.
    But once the event ends, the Glove will become unable to be traded.

Sorry about that.
    Dear GM Cliph (or whoever is in charge)

1. Please clarify that by "unable to be traded" you mean all of these*) included, correct?
    *) means the following method of moving an item between character.
    -Transaction skill
    -Vending with premium kiosk
    -Vending without premium kiosk
    -Drop to the ground
    -Mail
    -Placed in the bank
    -Or any other transaction method possible but not mentioned above.

2. In other words, after this event ended, the glove will stay FOREVER or PERMANENTLY with ONE character(NOT account) that we choose at the end of the event, correct?

Please clarify this explicitly for all of us, so to clear more confusion in the future, thank you.
    Last edited by strangery7; 12-23-2015 at 01:59 AM.

still cant login into game

Quote Originally Posted by Cliph View Post

But here's the catch.
    You can get the Glove from the Gift Box, but if you want to keep it, you're going to have to put in a little more work.
    Once you collect your Glove, you'll have until 1/5 to refine it up to AT LEAST .DG +9 in order to keep it once the event ends.
    If you don't reach .DG +9, the Glove will be removed from your account during maintenance.

But that's not all!
    If you manage to upgrade the item all the way to .XG +9, not only will you get to keep the Glove, but you'll also receive 1 BLESSED PINK DIAMOND.
    The Blessed Pink Diamond will be sent to the Cash Inventory of the character with the Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove.
    i have little question

what if i make those XG + 7 Instead DG + 9 will i be rewarded after maintenance or will it be removed?

Quote Originally Posted by YuyukoSaigyouji View Post
    i have little question

what if i make those XG + 7 Instead DG + 9 will i be rewarded after maintenance or will it be removed?
    You will only get the glove if you do that. Since you need it to be XG +9 to get the BPD. but the glove will remain with you since you exceeded the requirements
    Last edited by SoulCrow; 12-23-2015 at 03:58 AM.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

i personally think it's harder to make item DG + 9 than XG + 7
    oh well
    thank you for the information

@ ^
    What're u talkin about? you need to make it .DG+9 in order to refine further to .XG+7