+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hybrid View

Dear GM

I just wanted to ask how much longer the error that occurred for now
    I've sent a ticket from 09:00 am to present a solution to my problem has not been resolved
    and this problem does not only happen to me, many other players who have the same problem

With all due respect, please immediately solve this problem

Thanks and Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Exnickoh View Post
    Dear GM

I just wanted to ask how much longer the error that occurred for now
    I've sent a ticket from 09:00 am to present a solution to my problem has not been resolved
    and this problem does not only happen to me, many other players who have the same problem

With all due respect, please immediately solve this problem

Thanks and Regards
    Yes, me too, i can't login, in loading screen the windows pop out with crash application (windows 7 - 32 bit).
    Please fix this crash, because i really want to see new pet Mandragade.

Thank You.

IGN : Robertoz

The Gift Box Bale has returned to Shiltz, but this time it has a chance to drop the Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove.
    This Glove is stronger than the Black Dragon's Guardian Glove, plus it's Gold!
    Find the Gift Box and get yourself one today!

But here's the catch.
    You can get the Glove from the Gift Box, but if you want to keep it, you're going to have to put in a little more work.
    Once you collect your Glove, you'll have until 1/5 to refine it up to AT LEAST .DG +9 in order to keep it once the event ends.
    If you don't reach .DG +9, the Glove will be removed from your account during maintenance.

Dear GM

the information you gave us at the first time didn't tell us let we can only keep the Gloves that we pick up form Gift Box Monster by ourself and make it to DG.9 ...!!!

I'v spend 6 Bless Diamond to make it to XG.9 , now you gave us this new information that ???
    If we cant keep the item we trade from the other players , why dont you just make the item untradeble ?????

Whats the different between get it by ourself or trade with the other players ???
    We still need spent money and items to make it to DG.9 or higher , don't we ???

EDIT 12/23: YOU MUST BE THE ONE WHO PICKED UP THE GOLDEN DRAGON'S GUARDIAN GLOVE IN ORDER TO BE COUNTED FOR THE EVENT.
    If you receive the item from a friend, or any other player, IT DOES NOT COUNT.
    You can trade the item in order for it to be refined, but ONLY YOU can receive the reward for the Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove YOU PICKED UP.

WTF !!!!

I made the Golden Dragon's Guradian Glove to XG.9 , 6 or 7 hours after maintenance !!
    NOW , you add this Event Rule !!!! ****ing waste my time and money !!!
    Last edited by free0127; 12-23-2015 at 03:48 PM.

if I have 2 golden dragon glove .DG how ? whether permanent all ?

Quote Originally Posted by ransamaru View Post
    if I have 2 golden dragon glove .DG how ? whether permanent all ?
    Make sure you make it to DG+9 both.. but let only one in one character
    if you keep both in one character, one of it will be remove after the maintenance

just put the other gloves in another account or character..
    BEST SUGGESTION from me

G15 should wear ? how to get where ?

@Jachie
    Win-win my ass. You didn't even know the reason they put up the rules like that.
    The glove is meant to be an exclusive event item. Let's just keep it at that.

Also, the rule is already made very clear through every post before you.

what if I change into a glove .XG for the golden dragon will be a permanent one my character ?
    EDIT 12/23: YOU MUST BE THE ONE WHO PICKED UP THE GOLDEN DRAGON'S GUARDIAN GLOVE IN ORDER TO BE COUNTED FOR THE EVENT.
    If you receive the item from a friend, or any other player, IT DOES NOT COUNT.
    You can trade the item in order for it to be refined, but ONLY YOU can receive the reward for the Golden Dragon's Guardian Glove YOU PICKED UP.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3vc0NTbaS
    www.playrohan.com

hey guys , this event already expire guys , 1 year ago , so we got nothing from this event
    check it again , ty
    Event Duration:
    12/22/15 @ 8 PM PST - 01/05/15 @ 4 PM PST
    hahaha ...

Yeaaaaayyy.. event for Rich people agaaaiinn!!

Cant wait to NOT-ABLE to keep it