+ Reply to Thread

Make Wardrobe work as Treasury

i think is a good Idea that you can put a costume in the wardrobe NPC and pick it up with a lowbie or just another character of the same account could be very useful for all of us

Would be a great idea for us, but a dumb move for them.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

He is right. Make a request to make the treasury bigger.

you can make the treasury bigger by buying another bag for it
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I think the point he is getting at is that he wants a costume treasury that can be used by all chars on the same account. So instead of having to buy individual costumes for each char on the account, he wants it so that all chars can switch and use costumes in the one costume treasury.

Example - My priest has 12 perma costume pieces. It would be nice if I could use them on my other 3 chars on the same account. But like I said, that would be a very dumb move for ynk/ playwith.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I think the point he is getting at is that he wants a costume treasury that can be used by all chars on the same account. So instead of having to buy individual costumes for each char on the account, he wants it so that all chars can switch and use costumes in the one costume treasury.

Example - My priest has 12 perma costume pieces. It would be nice if I could use them on my other 3 chars on the same account. But like I said, that would be a very dumb move for ynk/ playwith.
    Plus some smart kids will change their main from one account to the other to use all those costumes. Meaning way less profit to Mr PWI.
    I though of all this things but i didn't send any suggestions cause i already know how Mr PWI works.
    The free Santa Costume is more than enough for everyone cause of the pattern things plus is an incentive to encourage free players to spend on patterns.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I have only one costumes on my 3 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Yeah ur right.. but most players doesn't have that much costumes in their wardrobe
    See I'm not like most players. I dont give a sh1t about having pro rings and gears and what not, I would rather spend my rps on costumes and that's what I do lol. I just wish there was more to choose from. Its always been a sore spot for me. I hate looking the same as every other char in game. Sadly there's little room for individuality in this game ><

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    See I'm not like most players. I dont give a sh1t about having pro rings and gears and what not, I would rather spend my rps on costumes and that's what I do lol. I just wish there was more to choose from. Its always been a sore spot for me. I hate looking the same as every other char in game. Sadly there's little room for individuality in this game ><
    I want a black witchy witch costume! One more thing, please sell hairstyles! >..< Bored of my character's hair. I want it to be like me, I often change my hair color