+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pinwi11 View Post
    VIT dekans ridiculous? ! hahahaha Temps are ridiculous man, temp with the ultimate skill still hit hard lol
    yeah Templars do still hurts... T_T
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    seems the person doing the trash talking and personal attacks is you particularly with that last comment.

Hate to say this to you bro, but these so-called "forum campers" have every much a right to post here as you do. In fact I would surmise that collectively (and I include myself with this group) we have contributed more financially to this game than you have so in retrospect I would say we have more than earned our rights to post our opinions here. It doesn't matter if we log in every day or once/twice a month. It is certainly not up to you to decide whether we have the same right to post here as you feel you do.

Everybody posting here has paid their dues 10 times over so get off your high horse and realize everyone here has the same rights to post their opinions as you do.
    well pops, u have the right to make ur opinion, I make mine, the problem here is that if u or the ohers want to think like the mass is ok but im not part of the mass, i make my own arguments and thats all, Mr putipuerca just make his coment about im attacking, if u believe im the one attacking is ok believe what u want... other thing pops, if u contribute financially more than me in this game perfect!!!!! clap clap clap, u can do it cuz ur a oldman with a payment check waiting in the mailbox day 3 of each month or the 4th wednesday of each month? idc, but I dont waste all my check in game, also the post is about DK/DS no how much $$$$ u have or I have or how many "financially" u contribute to this game, so like u said "get off ur horse" ur not Trump. Have a nice day.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    well pops, u have the right to make ur opinion, I make mine, the problem here is that if u or the ohers want to think like the mass is ok but im not part of the mass, i make my own arguments and thats all, Mr putipuerca just make his coment about im attacking, if u believe im the one attacking is ok believe what u want... other thing pops, if u contribute financially more than me in this game perfect!!!!! clap clap clap, u can do it cuz ur a oldman with a payment check waiting in the mailbox day 3 of each month or the 4th wednesday of each month? idc, but I dont waste all my check in game, also the post is about DK/DS no how much $$$$ u have or I have or how many "financially" u contribute to this game, so like u said "get off ur horse" ur not Trump. Have a nice day.
    You think calling people "Forum Camper" and hispanic slang names is not attacking them? Looks like attacks to me and the people you are attacking are every bit as valid in their opinions as you think you are. I will expand that by saying they also collectively have contributed far more playing time to this game than you have - and I'm not talking with hunter kits here either - actual PLAYING time.

Finally did I say "I" contributed more financially or otherwise to this game than you did? What I told you if you could understand it was that the people you are attacking, those "forum campers" and "putipuercas" has contributed more financially to this game than you have.

Since you are saying...
    I dont waste all my check in game
    ... then exactly what is it you DO contribute to this game?

And no, I am not Donald Trump. That guy is a 100% Grade "A" asshat.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 01-05-2016 at 04:16 PM.

You think calling people "Forum Camper" and hispanic slang names is not attacking them? Looks like attacks to me and the people you are attacking are every bit as valid in their opinions as you think you are.

Did I say "I" contributed more to this game than you did? What I told you if you could understand it was that the people you are attacking has contributed more financially to this game than you have. Since you are saying...

Then exactly what is it you DO contribute to this game except to attack folks in the forums?

And no, I am not Donald Trump. That guy is a 100% Grade "A" asshat.
    Pops ur not hispanic so u cant understand, putipuerca is the character name of RBNXD, so ur meddling in that part, when I say forum camper, well.... u know what it is cuz ur one of them, ur practically 24/7 on forum. What i contribute to this game? ok well I spend in upgs and stones was like $2500, just in upgs, trying +my feathers and flames idk and i dont want to check how much cuz this game dont deserve that. So i cant imagine how much the other gamers spent.....anyhow this is DK/DS thread, keep in the line of the thread. BTW... dont waste time trying arguing with me, u never loose, u like to win or draw.

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    .....anyhow this is DK/DS thread, keep in the line of the thread. BTW... dont waste time trying arguing with me, u never loose, u like to win or draw.
    Yes SIR!
    Orders received SIR!
    Whatever you say SIR!

Yes SIR!
    Orders received SIR!
    Whatever you say SIR!

i have just read the rest bull****,and want me tell you one thing,who doesnt have reflection is the **** class,because what?,when i were playing active pvp at jin many wizards priests dhans target me all time and what can u do nothing those debuffs and ****s,so stop crying about dekans lol yea dekan was finisher char,but prove yourself if you are old player before hero patch vit dekan was still **** with ffs only 1 skill.
    Animality

Quote Originally Posted by YuMadBro View Post
    i have just read the rest bull****,and want me tell you one thing,who doesnt have reflection is the **** class,because what?,when i were playing active pvp at jin many wizards priests dhans target me all time and what can u do nothing those debuffs and ****s,so stop crying about dekans lol yea dekan was finisher char,but prove yourself if you are old player before hero patch vit dekan was still **** with ffs only 1 skill.
    damnn, so true, before hero patch DK/DS just have the ffs and the int skill, if anyone make int DS.at least they can make "descent" pvp ,if not bye bye dekan. Thats the poitn of this, im not agreed with sunnyangel patch dekan , after guard/giant patch, DK cant make a pvp anymore they got nerfed, while im see temps making 85k-120 k shield strike.

Hi JoeBlack xTitania Aida IIAdamII MsCreed D:

Dekans are broken CONCEPTUALLY anyone who says other wise is a fool. Inb4 templar comparisons guess what you gotta set the bar before trying to drag every other class as close to that bar as you can. Start with dekans move on to the other classes templars will get their nerfs/reworks eventually.

Anyone who thinks a 800k hp dekan with 35k pdef is supposed to deal 150+k damage in 1 skill has no concept of balance. The point is to make the other builds (str, int) stronger so we can then delete ffs and its variations and act like this conceptual mistake never happened.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461