+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    LOL? talking about stats inflation about vit dekans? ahahahah... you should really look at templars.
    This patch is nerf all in game class exclusive temp and Noir!! Temp till get benefit!!

@Karazy!
    You must know something about new patches coming? Ofc you do!
    So, tell us if it's gonna be a pile of crap for dekans or it's gonna be something useful to compensate the 50% damage we lost in the last patch...
    If it's not something good or something that will make us better, say it now, we just gonna stop waiting and quit and never come back!
    Thanks!
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

from all post i read,you guys just funny icey idk whats ur butthurt about vit dekans i will just skip it,first some people say temp and noir get most nerf are u sure about it before when i were +10 lvl,was doing 150k dffs so had chance to kill templars which has 300k hp so templar was doing 40k damage or noirs was doing 20-30k damage super atack speed regular damage* and my 150k damage has 17 sec cd which is let u heal urself so easy so dekans are hard to play been long just skip this,first of all i dont understand why people cry about dekans noir and rumir worst bull**** atm lol that noir stuns 20 sec or 30 sec? lmao also that amazing sd on rumir like they can tank whole server hahaha that 6 sec cd full heal skill,this ****s need to fix first and i back to dekans templars or other people has same hp still like i told u 300k hp and how u bet kill 300k hp person with 40k damage skill which has 10 sec cd hahahahah i have been playing this game for really really long time and got enough experience of everything,atm regular damage all classes way better than all other classes so stop crying im a vit dekan and im not crying about damage i mean why is it necessary to keep a useless class in this game if you gonna push it this far well i just wait last patch and will comment after it,this is my last post about discussion,lets see karazy and stuff will do a good job i hope.
    Animality

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Where's my testing at bruh? You busy being a forum warrior or getting me data?
    you can log my dekan and try check at pvp,wont be a problem for me,i just wanna see that smile on your face when you pvp with my char if you can kill any person which has same gear with me,is all yours
    Animality

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Basically, how would you want your fix?

As I gather now, you want everything fixed first and only then dekans. So you can sit on your throne a little while longer.
    In other words, you don't actually care about balancing - as long as it doesn't make dekans any weaker.

Now, as I understood.. this "balancing" (i'll leave it in the midst in how far it will actually make a difference in the end), is happening in several patches. Therefore, classes will continue to be this unbalanced until they all have been patched. Meaning, some classes getting a nerf now - might just end up being good enough after the rest had got their nerfs as well.

I'm just going on on a hunch here, but that's how normal balancing patches work.
    We can all agree that the classes will not suddenly, after 8 years, be 100% balanced or even 90% balanced. However, some more class diversity and meaning to both these classes and pvp in general would be nice.

The fact that people actually have 300k hp, is everything that's wrong here. The fact that 40k is considered low, is what is wrong.
    The enormous gap between IM and non-IM players, is what is wrong.

Appart from their crazy scaling blunt mastery - templars aren't unfixedly unbalanced. Take away blunt mastery scale and you have a rather well rounded class that's still heftily good at what it does. Debuffable reflect and all that jazz isn't a bad change at all.
    What IS wrong, however, is the extreme scaling of stats, hp and "pure" melee/defense compared to "inflated", which is NOT limited to templars only. Why would it be a good idea for anyone to hit over idk? 3-5-10k main stat and still having a few k in other stats?

Str dekan could get the highest melee of the classes, yet it did/does the lowest dps. Where's the logic in that?

Basics of MMO:
    - high dmg = low defense
    - low dmg = high defense and/or support (CC / healing / buffing)
    - good dmg = good defense

Why would it be a good idea to have a vit class (high defense equals high hp in rohan) doing so much spike damage in the first place?

Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by YuMadBro View Post
    from all post i read,you guys just funny icey idk whats ur butthurt about vit dekans i will just skip it,first some people say temp and noir get most nerf are u sure about it before when i were +10 lvl,was doing 150k dffs so had chance to kill templars which has 300k hp so templar was doing 40k damage or noirs was doing 20-30k damage super atack speed regular damage* and my 150k damage has 17 sec cd which is let u heal urself so easy so dekans are hard to play been long just skip this,first of all i dont understand why people cry about dekans noir and rumir worst bull**** atm lol that noir stuns 20 sec or 30 sec? lmao also that amazing sd on rumir like they can tank whole server hahaha that 6 sec cd full heal skill,this ****s need to fix first and i back to dekans templars or other people has same hp still like i told u 300k hp and how u bet kill 300k hp person with 40k damage skill which has 10 sec cd hahahahah i have been playing this game for really really long time and got enough experience of everything,atm regular damage all classes way better than all other classes so stop crying im a vit dekan and im not crying about damage i mean why is it necessary to keep a useless class in this game if you gonna push it this far well i just wait last patch and will comment after it,this is my last post about discussion,lets see karazy and stuff will do a good job i hope.
    I started reading but its just so many words all jumbled into 1 block and I lost my place and I gave up.

I will say tho I hate vit dekans and its a ****ty design. If vit dekans didnt exist the dekan race woulda been fixed a long long long long long ass time ago which is what should have happened in the first place.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Iceyy's Partially Complete guide to fixing dekans:

Step 1: Delete FFS DFFS WFFS from the game. Vit builds were a bandaid fix to a class that was broken a long long time ago.

Dragon Fighter:
    Dragons Power:
    10/15/20/25/30/35/40% Melee attack
    15/20/25/30/35/40/45% Intelligance.

Forefoot Swing:
    Deals 0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9/1/1.5/2/2.5% target max HP.
    Deals 70/80/90/100/110/125/150% Melee Damage

Dragons Tail:
    Scaling remains untouched

Zhen Counter:
    Scaling remains untouched
    Heals 0.5/1/1.5/3/5/7/9% of current HP per target.

Breath:
    Deals 0.5/0.7/0.9/1.2/1.5/1.8/2.5/2.8% target max HP.
    800/850/900/950/1000/1100/1200% of MATK

Health Drain:
    Deals 0.5/0.7/0.9/1.2/1.5/1.8/2.5/2.8% target max HP.
    800/830/860/890/920/950/1000% of MATK

Dragon Knight:

Dragon Nail:
    Dragon nail probability increased to 15/16/17/18/19/20/25 %
    Dragon nail now applies a 0.3/0.5/0.5/0.7/1/1.5/2 second stun
    Dragon nail now has critical strike of 30/50/70/90/100/150/200% damage
    Dragon nail now has a bleed effect of 1.5% hp for 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 ticks (similar to invenom)

The following abilities have the ability to proc Dragon Nail bleed effect:
    Penetrate, Divide Flow, Double Forefoot Swing

Zhen Mastery:
    Scaling Remains unchanged.
    Increased crit rate by 1/1.5/3/4.5/7/10/12%

Blue Defense:
    35/45/55/60/65/75/85 recieved DMG reduced under attack.

Critical Immunity:
    400/500/600/700/800/900/1000 Crit damage drop

EVOLVE:
    15/20/25/30/35/45/55% boost in attack
    10/10/15/15/20/30/40% boost in HP.

Suction:
    Scaling Remains Unchanged.
    25/25/50/50/75/100/100% Chance to widen your ATT range
    60/55/45/40/35/30/20% Reduced DMG to targets within 10m range.

Sudden Death:
    10/15/20/25/30/35/40% additional Damage to your attacks.
    10/15/20/25/30/35/40 health is drained per second

Blood Effect:
    1/2/3/4/5/9/12% Chance for a cit during evo
    1/2/3/4/5/9/12 mana is drained per second.

Toxic Potion:
    Now works on teardrops.

Forced Lock:
    5/10/15/20/25/30/35% Critical Damage boost (no str/dex based boost)
    Critical hits increase Dragon's Nail bleed by 1/1/1/1/1/2/2 seconds.

Double Forefoot Swing:
    Deals 140/160/180/200/220/250/300% Melee Damage
    15/15/20/20/30/40/50% chance to apply dragon nail bleed for 6 additional seconds.

DRAGON SAGE: Coming soon.
    Step 1: Delete SS and Blunt mastery from the game. INT builds were a bandaid fix to a class that was broken a long long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pinwi11 View Post
    Step 1: Delete SS and Blunt mastery from the game. INT builds were a bandaid fix to a class that was broken a long long time ago.

How cute

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I really hate temps... hell vit dekans ^^

I have an Idea. Dont Play Dekans
    Old Dhan Avenger Fisto / Marilyn
    Trinity Noir - Seleen