+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Like me Bro I think we can sell in npc and quit game

A temp killt my sub char, so i log in with my dekan and gonna kill him.. you know wat? The temp was healing more then i was doing damage on him.. and 1 min later the temp killt me.. he was lvl 102... and my lvl is 115/12... i was crying wen this happend to me.. after that i put on the quit button lol.. R.I.P

Vit dekan must be

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I used to have nearly 5 different swords for my guardian.. WA/melee, HP/DD, melee/DD, ME(lowbie sword - THE thing for low mana pools!), melee/AD - followed by PvP dagger and pvE dagger (leech..).
    For my str sage I used to have at least 2, if not 3 zhens for different situations.. perhaps a dagger as well.

Etc.

I can't, for the life of me, think this was less lucrative for YNK/PWi in the long run compared to epic/upgr. sales.
    A lot more farming required (= more activity - now, with these retarded bots.. more botsales, sale of drop-seals), economy/EM running, sales of option stones, pres. stones, sealed-inventory bags, more tactical play during pvp.. a lot more players to pvp with and not just "the elite" (read: cashcows, since not every eliteplayer is an actual good pvp player or had any knowledge about the class they're playing).

You know..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    A temp killt my sub char, so i log in with my dekan and gonna kill him.. you know wat? The temp was healing more then i was doing damage on him.. and 1 min later the temp killt me.. he was lvl 102... and my lvl is 115/12... i was crying wen this happend to me.. after that i put on the quit button lol.. R.I.P
    Soo.. If templar will kill my lowbie and my main will be , scout or giant or wizz/lock or duardian/defender and that 102 lvl templar will kill my main too... Will I say "Vit Dekan must be"? or rather NERF TEMPLAR? GMS want to balance game? Simply first check how much DPS they do in like 20 seconds (most fights ends in first 10 seconds lol) than U guys will see that Templars or Vit fish r broken as fk. And nerf teardrop/holly wine CD time to 40sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Marquiz View Post
    I have 3.0 upg zhen with only 130% hp this zhen is with out magic and mele attack what i can do with him?
    Was gonna buy 3.0 too, but I got 2.0 instead bcause it's more cheaper and currently I'm still str . I feel bad for those with 3.0 if they make vit dekan not viable later, then the upg won't do any good for them :3.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It's not that it's complete bullshit, but that it is too much of a fundamental reorganisation of skills that makes it nigh impossible to have it implemented.

Any changes should be small, but significant.
    Change of values, copy-paste of skills (of other classes) like they already do with different name/values.. stuff like that. Why? Not because I like that better..but because chances for it to happen increase as the amount of work decreases.
    There is no such thing as a small significant change when it comes to dekans. Both of the main builds (STR and INT) are nerfed to **** because str dekan has no steroid skill (thats what dragon nail is in that post) and int dekan has no burst (thus the % hp removal addition which is also what warlocks/wizzies need) some of the other changes are just qol changes to make pve easier like moving splitter to suction so DKs can solo grind easier.

Basically without a large overhaul of their skills I dont see dekans getting any better.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 12-16-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by YuMadBro View Post
    well you cant just push away one of legendary rohan class been exist all the time,people talking about vit dekans overpower all the time,i just lol,because 100 lvl under dhan can kill 115+10 or more dekan so easy also any upgrade weapon class so hard to one shot,i have one of the max gear dekan and atm im not using im,450k hp=35k wffs or around that to be honest this damage is bull**** while dekan using skills at pvp and it has cd,people not even need to use pot for hp up,health regeneration enough for recover it back so only atm if you have +20 dragon sage its best troll seems but how many +20 lvl exist atm so if they double damage wffs wont be any problem %100 sure,if people need cry about something this must be noir and rumir worst bull**** classes exist lol
    ikr man! this is bull****, I logged in to see a wonderful 36k dffs instead of a 6xk dffs... that's ridiculous, I couldn't even kill a crap e2n ranger with not even half my gear...
    Karazy, hope you gonna take these statements in consideration when you patch dekans...
    Last edited by Franky1991; 12-16-2015 at 10:25 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    ikr man! this is bull****, I logged in to see a wonderful 36k dffs instead of a 6xk dffs... that's ridiculous, I couldn't even kill a crap e2n ranger with not even half my gear...
    Karazy, hope you gonna take these statements in consideration when you patch dekans...
    Where's my testing at bruh? You busy being a forum warrior or getting me data?

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Where's my testing at bruh? You busy being a forum warrior or getting me data?
    I don't play, cuz dekans are fuked up and temps still OP!
    Last edited by Franky1991; 12-16-2015 at 10:30 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast