+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Nerf that broken support class Templar's Blunt Mastery into oblivion with the next Elf balance patch, then you can start to look at Humans as possible damage dealers instead of simply CC.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Nerf that broken support class Templar's Blunt Mastery into oblivion with the next Elf balance patch, then you can start to look at Humans as possible damage dealers instead of simply CC.
    This guy got his head up his bum templar is necessary evil and by making guardian the primary dps you nullify 1/2 their skillset because their crowd control skills are not aoe and dont work on mobs.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    This guy got his head up his bum templar is necessary evil and by making guardian the primary dps you nullify 1/2 their skillset because their crowd control skills are not aoe and dont work on mobs.
    There shouldn't be any primary dps classes, lot's of classes should be viable dps. Maybe some are a little more bursty, some are more consistent, some get nukes and don't hit as had in between, etc, but there shouldn't be a dps class that has been as far ahead of the pack as templars have been.

Its kind of funny though you keep saying guardians are CC though...do you realize templars get more cc skills then guardians?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Does anyone remember the days people had like.. 20-30k hp and it was considered a lot? No? Okay.
    Bosses still died, people still pvp'd. Actually, they did more than now.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Does anyone remember the days people had like.. 20-30k hp and it was considered a lot? No? Okay.
    Bosses still died, people still pvp'd. Actually, they did more than now.
    This^
    was actually fun.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    There shouldn't be any primary dps classes, lot's of classes should be viable dps. Maybe some are a little more bursty, some are more consistent, some get nukes and don't hit as had in between, etc, but there shouldn't be a dps class that has been as far ahead of the pack as templars have been.

Its kind of funny though you keep saying guardians are CC though...do you realize templars get more cc skills then guardians?
    Templars stuns can be resisted due to them being magic type. When you factor in downtime guardian still comes ahead because stunner has what a 4 second cooldown?

Templars damage is too high but I think stable dps is a nessesary evil in rohan. Dont want those priests living forever y'know

What eagle said is correct the viability of classes was a lot bigger when everyone had 15-30k and only <50 dd. Thats why I said this game needs to be reset with no stat inflation.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    I like the boobs.
    Who doesn't? Anyways, I like the discussion we are having so far. What about the staple skills to put points into, what spread do you guys recommend? Is there a specific build order you follow, or is it more of a priority list?

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Who doesn't? Anyways, I like the discussion we are having so far. What about the staple skills to put points into, what spread do you guys recommend? Is there a specific build order you follow, or is it more of a priority list?
    Mostly buffs and pt auras after that you max stuns and disablers cause of lvling and stuff but well depends on the players preference.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I tend to put only 1 skill point all the way until invoke, maximize it, followed by elemental and str buff.
    Depending on future classchoice, it is then followed by bless shield + charge (defender) OR 1 skill point into bleed (Guardian - I like that one point as an "opener" for lowbie leveling).

Eventually, 1 point assault crash if you dual wield an allround dagger for leveling purposes only. That one dagger should have HP/MP absorption (one option), %crit (1option) and some random. Due to the way absorption works with AoE's, this gets your HP/MP bar full with every assault crash.. even if it's but level 1.

All other points are usually saved for the class specific skills.

Protection is a no go, and is only leveled as one of the last skills in both trees as it, unlike the AD option stones, only boosts the white values of your actual armor and not your total pdefense. Of course, the white values ARE the most important values, but it only matters with higher level armours.. it is absolutely pointless to buff it on lowbie characters.

As for the rest is highly dependent on whether or not you have a good plan on how to level (gear, friends, IM) or if you will depend on parties. If the latter, party skills get the upper hand for obvious reasons.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Hey GM plese check this...

The Guardian Skills have very extrem delay...

when im try to kill bosse at new miror dung the first 1-2 min. works fine but after 8-9 minutes i klick skill button and the skill needs 1 or more minutes to work.
    same at pvp when i try longer 1vs1 extrem delay utile the skill works.

sry for my english xD