+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    But does your "Abour WIndows" show you on build 10582?

The source of my earlier post is from an article where it seems to be that Microsoft is taking the hard line of forcing the windows 10 update on those with earlier (legal) windows versions. Including tactics like downloading it into a hidden directory on your C drive without permission and sneaking in the install as a part of the usual innocent updates. As I mentioned there are ways around it and if you are using a corporate or cracked Win 7/8/8.1 you'll be left alone.
    Here's mine.Sorry i don't share my serial number/product key.You posted your's. lol

Last edited by BlindMansWife; 12-18-2015 at 09:08 PM.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

MissCleric lvl 115-Sold

What's your suggestion guys? Should I upgrade my PC to Windows 10 or should I stay on my Windows 8?
    What's the pros and cons :'(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindMansWife View Post
    Here's mine.Sorry i don't share my serial number/product key.You posted your's. lol

Yep ur on 10582. And you are saying you can play Seal Online without a problem?

There really ain't a lot you can do with my product id. It is completely useless information for anyone but me and shows I successfully activated my Win10. There's nothing secret about it since it can't be used to create a cd key.

Quote Originally Posted by emvillanueva View Post
    What's your suggestion guys? Should I upgrade my PC to Windows 10 or should I stay on my Windows 8?
    What's the pros and cons :'(
    Quite a few folks are having problems with Seal + WIndows 10 build 10582. In your shoes I would stick with a known evil rather than upgrade to win 10 build 10582.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-19-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Lol - it's perfectly safe to show your product ID, indeed.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Just taken precautions is all i guess.Ya never know with hackers and the chit they can come up with. :/
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

Okay, ill just stick with Windows 8.. Then upgrade to 10 when everything is stable and fixed

Banned
    SO GUYS! GOOD NEWS!

After today's maint INCA inc and Seal Online Team managed to fix the GG compactibility issues. Im on build 10596.36 .