+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Indonesian RMTs

Banned

Indonesian RMTs

Now now now, this thread is not about shunning the Indonesians who plays this server. but seriously. Are these guys brain dead? or have cancer in your brain?

THIS SERVER ARE STRICTLY NO RMT POLICY and yet these guys are selling their Cegel and accounts in Indonesian rupiah.. report to GM? these guys use a dummy account so that the real account doesnt get ban by GMs,

If you want to do RMT, please go back to ur Indo server.. you guys are spoiling the server economy.. seriously.. its getting stupid and these guys are like cancer cells spreading around..

Quote Originally Posted by Holmez View Post
    Now now now, this thread is not about shunning the Indonesians who plays this server. but seriously. Are these guys brain dead? or have cancer in your brain?

THIS SERVER ARE STRICTLY NO RMT POLICY and yet these guys are selling their Cegel and accounts in Indonesian rupiah.. report to GM? these guys use a dummy account so that the real account doesnt get ban by GMs,

If you want to do RMT, please go back to ur Indo server.. you guys are spoiling the server economy.. seriously.. its getting stupid and these guys are like cancer cells spreading around..
    lol, im Indonesian Player, and Totally Agree with you..
    they dont know that if RMT causing Cegels Flow in the server uncontrollable..

I know some Indonesian and they tell me Seal Indonesia is full of RMT and cheats that's why they play here. I think these guys doing RMT are from Seal Indonesia and since they don't have customer's there anymore they decided to move here. Seriously, RMT will ruin the server so it's better if we can report those who are practicing RMT.

@amalager
    suggest your GMs to have a auction house/service on your game maybe that will end the RMT. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    @amalager
    suggest your GMs to have a auction house/service on your game maybe that will end the RMT. GL
    An auction house that works like Phantasy Star Online 2 or like the ones in Dragon Nest?

more like auction on RF or WOW
    pretty easy to use

I'm trying to be neutral here.
    Sure I have used RMT service when back in my local server but
    since GM (or I should say publisher) provide in game item in rps, I only spent it there.

My question is, why everybody blame RMT when the publisher do the same.

Remember, RMT cause the cegel rotating while not affecting amount of item.
    While GM sell product that increase amount of item while player is not.

I think the later would be more dangerous in long time
    as playerbase is not something that increase constantly.
    Unless theres a cheat attacking... well, that's some problem that destroy both option.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    I'm trying to be neutral here.
    Sure I have used RMT service when back in my local server but
    since GM (or I should say publisher) provide in game item in rps, I only spent it there.

I think the later would be more dangerous in long time
    as playerbase is not something that increase constantly.
    Unless theres a cheat attacking... well, that's some problem that destroy both option.
    RMT ruins the game. If you'll look at some of the closed games, you will see RMT as one of the root cause why the game died.

Not quite true. The longer the game runs the higher the amount of items being sold. That's inflation and that's normal. To counter that, Developers use "Gold Sink". Just google what Gold Sink means. I won't discuss it here.

Not all players buy stuff from the Item Mall and the amount of player varies and not all players are "paying" players.

So, again, keep in mind that Publishers sell stuff because they can and it is their game so they rights to sell stuff to players. In other words, they "Own" the items that were being sold. RMT selling violates that because players DO NOT own the items in-game per se. Next, the cash they get from us goes into maintaining the server. It helps keep the game running. Don't forget it requires real money to keep this game alive.

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    An auction house that works like Phantasy Star Online 2 or like the ones in Dragon Nest?

An Auction House that lets players sell/post their items for a starting amount of rps. If someone is soo desperate to buy said item he/she/it will, if he wants, to spend the most amount of rps/$$$ legally for said item/character or even account if that is what he/she/it wants to do. Money stays in game for the better of the game. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    An Auction House that lets players sell/post their items for a starting amount of rps. If someone is soo desperate to buy said item he/she/it will, if he wants, to spend the most amount of rps/$$$ legally for said item/character or even account if that is what he/she/it wants to do. Money stays in game for the better of the game. GL
    Let us tell the GMs about your suggestions. So they can hold an Auction event for us.