+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I play like 6 years that game and i loltrolleloled you both cos one think he can rpk another one think shemales know perfect english after they inplant bigmacboobies.... poor b*asterds Arctic you beg for weapon all day idk how lucid invited you inside but seems you are long time a**kisser cry to Cherish maeby he gona give you some crones to buy any gear and start rpk warehouse its easy just stun hk and mobs will kill the player... oh sorry you dont have lvl for stun these 100+ they will resist... poor story ok go talk for m1ne inglish its good work.
    You can pay for any sexy female english teacher (not shemale) to teach me no problem! Just must be blond, green eyes and big boobs... she can have bubble butts no problem

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticArctic View Post

Seriously WTF lol

Hey it might be a bug because of the connection. Did you tried sending a ticket to the support maybe they can help you with that...^_^
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    Hey it might be a bug because of the connection. Did you tried sending a ticket to the support maybe they can help you with that...^_^
    It was a bug, looked weird/funny so I posted it on the forums. Since it's not causing any inconvenience I decided not to create a ticket.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    I play like 6 years that game and i loltrolleloled you both cos one think he can rpk another one think shemales know perfect english after they inplant bigmacboobies.... poor b*asterds Arctic you beg for weapon all day idk how lucid invited you inside but seems you are long time a**kisser cry to Cherish maeby he gona give you some crones to buy any gear and start rpk warehouse its easy just stun hk and mobs will kill the player... oh sorry you dont have lvl for stun these 100+ they will resist... poor story ok go talk for m1ne inglish its good work.
    You can pay for any sexy female english teacher (not shemale) to teach me no problem! Just must be blond, green eyes and big boobs... she can have bubble butts no problem
    I used an xbow at Arctic which was 250 mill ingame (just farmed a few ses and bought it really). My other weapon is a crit dagger and I bought it at the EM fur cheap Ecash . I do however resist alot of skills on 100+ people but I still kill them nontheless so I don't really care(makes it more awkward for them). I don't see how you are trolling anyone but yourself with your broken english and a presumably weird fetish for shemales and green eyed english teachers, I however wish you the best of luck finding such an english teacher althrough I do not have much hope that your walnutbrain will ever be able to cope with more complicated english than you currently speak (considering speaking like this took you 6 years LOLOLOL).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Aaactually, my English/French trainee teacher from back in the days..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Aaactually, my English/French trainee teacher from back in the days..
    Lucky basterd!!! :*

AliceinUnderland "English speaking server" Rly? Omg Rly??? I dont know if in your village in the wood people beive in that they can talking 1nglish but in that forum have alot more languages and Jainus is definitely NOT english speaking server ... for 6 years i met like 3-4 players from england and they undarstand me pritty well alot from others rly dont care for english cos they speak: spanish, german, rusian... etc. its a multinacional game not private british game... so go run any stick with your cow and make money to can i pay EaglePhoenix`s teacher for fix my inglis (this man is a awesome)!

ArcticFrozenSh3* i know you in game wanted hit you but your ranger died before i hit him... rly man get some hp... its look rly bad system not write any dmg just look and you are death
    And some advice dont talk for things what you cant ever undarstand like rohan and brain system you are far far away from that HERE i not talking I WRITING broken 1nglish
    Oh you made my day hahaha in Bulgaria we have word "better shut up and look stupid, from open your mouth and evryone undarstand its a reality"
    Last edited by u3podcku; 12-14-2015 at 03:57 AM.

AliceinUnderland "English speaking server" Rly? Omg Rly??? I dont know if in your village in the wood people beive in that they can talking 1nglish but in that forum have alot more languages and Jainus is definitely NOT english speaking server ... for 6 years i met like 3-4 players from england and they undarstand me pritty well alot from others rly dont care for english cos they speak: spanish, german, rusian... etc. its a multinacional game not private british game... so go run any stick with your cow and make money to can i pay EaglePhoenix`s teacher for fix my inglis (this man is a awesome)!

ArcticFrozenSh3* i know you in game wanted hit you but your ranger died before i hit him... rly man get some hp... its look rly bad system not write any dmg just look and you are death
    And some advice dont talk for things what you cant ever undarstand like rohan and brain system you are far far away from that HERE i not talking I WRITING broken 1nglish
    Oh you made my day hahaha in Bulgaria we have word "better shut up and look stupid, from open your mouth and evryone undarstand its a reality"
    Rohan actually is an english speaking game which has also alot of spanish/indo/german players. English remains the main language tho, your puny opinion isn't gonna change that.

My ranger was using cheap/fairly crappy gear, in the 2 weeks I rpk'ed with it I died 3 times(killed by a lvl 75 noir/zerg and 2 lvl 115s dhan/dekan), I killed probably over a 100 different players who were 100+ while being 75 myself and got 700 PVP points making me NR.1 on the websites honour rankings, with more points than the rankings from at least the last month or more, for both Jainus and Isen, these are facts, not gibberish from a noname like you lmao. If you can do any better with a lvl 7x character and bad gear, I would gladly see you get more than 700 pvp points(your signature shows only 441 points, with a higher lvl character and you have at least 100 points in ''hunt'' which isn't only pk, kinda makes you look retarded). If you can't do this and just talk more gibberish without any proof to support it please just shut up so you don't embarass yourself further .
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Heh heh, made me chuckle.
    Broken English is still a hundred times better than no English at all.. They even start to use Tagalog / vietnamese on these forums.. go figure.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Heh heh, made me chuckle.
    Broken English is still a hundred times better than no English at all.. They even start to use Tagalog / vietnamese on these forums.. go figure.
    Finaly i undarstand he opened thread cos he get 1 place in pvp points... oh this take tooo long lmao

omg vietnamese thanks bro :O so maeby ynk will buy any vietnamese private server for new year and will make mad all players database inside in 2016 let we see haha