+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretHide View Post
    I'm alive which is a good thing , isnt it ;3

@ Strellan

Get out of the closet ! XD
    I'd reckon so Are the people around you still? lol

Also, that closet is filled with all your dolls.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'd reckon so Are the people around you still? lol

Also, that closet is filled with all your dolls.
    Yesh all my dolls there ! =D

* look's around me * I see human ! nvm it's just my shadow .

Haru Haru

I'm alive which is a good thing , isnt it ;3

@ Strellan

Get out of the closet ! XD
    Your closet is big enough for me 2 sleep.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Yesh all my dolls there ! =D

* look's around me * I see human ! nvm it's just my shadow .
    any good intentions for 2016? ",

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    any good intentions for 2016? ",
    Nope Nope ;3 and over there ?

Haru Haru

I don't have any intentions, let alone good ones. They fail anyway D:

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    I don't understand it as well but I think he's a Templar owner. Apparently he mentioned Templars spent rps and a lot of them will leave. Awwwwe some butt hurt Templar owner. T_T :> Unfortunately honey, this is the way Rohan will gain more players. Also, the community is asking for this for so many years. So stop crying and move on. Make your Templar better.

u not even know who im and im not need to go make my temp better coz im the best templar now in all server its me DayWalker and YouthfulDreams nubs like u not know anything coz u nub cant afford to spend money on temp class coz temp need only rich ppl u cant even charge 1k rps in all month so dont talk much without know who im GL

Quote Originally Posted by stimpz View Post

u not even know who im and im not need to go make my temp better coz im the best templar now in all server its me daywalker and youthfuldreams nubs like u not know anything coz u nub cant afford to spend money on temp class coz temp need only rich ppl u cant even charge 1k rps in all month so dont talk much without know who im gl
    i am best tampalar in all universe
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post

u not even know who im and im not need to go make my temp better coz im the best templar now in all server its me DayWalker and YouthfulDreams nubs like u not know anything coz u nub cant afford to spend money on temp class coz temp need only rich ppl u cant even charge 1k rps in all month so dont talk much without know who im GL
    On Rohan history until now, All real pro player never call/claim himself "pro or best" because all of them knew himself (pro with gear, pro with skill, pro with pvp) no need to show off and always player around him (was play with him, party with him or pvp with him) calling him "pro"

Only noob player calling/bragging/claimed himself "pro or best" because they can't be pro in game and never anyone call him "pro", So all noobs player just calling/bragging/claimed themself "pro" (point is fool himself, lying himself for the happiness, give hope to himself or wish someone kinda innocent will be believe)

For example try look at Strellan (Iceyy the shemale) never anyone call him pro, So he just bragging and claimed himself "im stronger than 97% of temps in the entire game"

Man don't pull yourself decrease yourself down yourself to same grade same level with Strellan (at least should respect James who owner of sTIMPZ's account before)

PS. Vitual game and real life always different, If in game calling yourself pro that meaning you can't get that in real life, call yourself rich that meaning in real life you not rich, calling yourself or make character about handsome/cute/beauty that meaning in real life you not handsome/cute/beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    On Rohan history until now, All real pro player never call/claim himself "pro or best" because all of them knew himself (pro with gear, pro with skill, pro with pvp) no need to show off and always player around him (was play with him, party with him or pvp with him) calling him "pro"

Only noob player calling/bragging/claimed himself "pro or best" because they can't be pro in game and never anyone call him "pro", So all noobs player just calling/bragging/claimed themself "pro" (point is fool himself, lying himself for the happiness, give hope to himself or wish someone kinda innocent will be believe)

For example try look at Strellan (Iceyy the shemale) never anyone call him pro, So he just bragging and claimed himself "im stronger than 97% of temps in the entire game"

Man don't pull yourself decrease yourself down yourself to same grade same level with Strellan (at least should respect James who owner of sTIMPZ's account before)

PS. Vitual game and real life always different, If in game calling yourself pro that meaning you can't get that in real life, call yourself rich that meaning in real life you not rich, calling yourself or make character about handsome/cute/beauty that meaning in real life you not handsome/cute/beauty.

let me summarize that: An empty vessel makes the loudest sound
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h