+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

lol Franky if all lucid quit play temp and quit who will carry you ? xD

@Pussician : they didnt touch Noir yet... and u already crying... xD
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 12-09-2015 at 03:37 PM.
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    lol Franky if all lucid quit play temp and quit who will carry you ? xD

@Pussician : they didnt touch Noir yet... and u already crying... xD

They actually did touch noir considdering STR buffs are self buffed now. Honestly it's good they did this, Noir damage was too OP the defo needed the nerf. Currently Noirs are still really good and they have a verry nice skillset, for now they will need to use more than just Rear blast and button mash to kill something i hope.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Worshipmyduck View Post
    @karazy thought very hard about it? brought in a new class and nerf it in 6 months?

after forcing us too transmute all our weapons,, remake all armor for class specific chars?

the only thing you were thinking about is your wallet
    Pretty much all classes but tanks got nerfed, this is one of the things the communicty asked for (OP dmg from templars/noirs/str dhans) which outdamaged all the other classes. This and upcomming balance patches are steps into the direction of a balanced rohan.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    srry for my comment u gm snipers u took not good step in game and will destroy all game in the future...if u really will make game self buff this first step to destroy RBF second thing u destroyed 2 important skill in temp class Erase and refl u made Erase debuff 1 buff so temp vs dhan dhan win 100% and u will make pt with priests immortal so no fun in this and refl made it debuff its destroy to class temp coz temp=refl and debuff..dont forget temp class who spend on it more rps more than any class else temp class need all buff scrolls and need so much skill 7s and the dmg dealer of pvp u destroyed temp class and Gz for first step to make all leave the game...
    I have no idea what you are on about, I'm not a GM and i think it's very good templars got nerfed.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Heroic affect directly Rear (and others ticks) damages.
    /Quit

Commoner
    Almost makes me want to play again. Lack of attack on heroic, and the str buff changes and reflect change should set temps back quite a bit...at least a step in the right direction for once.

Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Almost makes me want to play again. Lack of attack on heroic, and the str buff changes and reflect change should set temps back quite a bit...at least a step in the right direction for once.
    Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Exactly. With more balance more classes are worth investing in meaning more people with different interests are willing to invest in the game.
    it is like above

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Yeah still makes me a bit worry the amount of all atk boost crit aura and emp combo will be adding to the table :l
    Lets see how it all ends.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Thanks for the summary snipers334! I appreciate the positive words and the presentation of helpful info. We have been working really hard over here to balance the game out and get things back in order, all classes should be competitive AND fun in PvP, and this balancing patch is just a step in that direction. If you guys find any issues with the new content, please don't hesitate to send in a ticket! I want to make sure every single skill is fully functional and working as intended, so we can progress to the next set of classes.
    This "class balance" patch is indicitive of EVERYTHING that is wrong with Rohan these days.

Always nice to poke my head in to see how the fail boat is sinking every now and again. This game must be running on fresh air by now. Surely the hot air expelled by YNK for the last 3 years must be well and truly used up by now.

Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    srry for my comment u gm snipers u took not good step in game and will destroy all game in the future...if u really will make game self buff this first step to destroy RBF second thing u destroyed 2 important skill in temp class Erase and refl u made Erase debuff 1 buff so temp vs dhan dhan win 100% and u will make pt with priests immortal so no fun in this and refl made it debuff its destroy to class temp coz temp=refl and debuff..dont forget temp class who spend on it more rps more than any class else temp class need all buff scrolls and need so much skill 7s and the dmg dealer of pvp u destroyed temp class and Gz for first step to make all leave the game...
    WTF Remmy sold his account to a f*****g Indo LMFAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast