Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It exists.
    to do that
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post

u not even know who im and im not need to go make my temp better coz im the best templar now in all server its me DayWalker and YouthfulDreams nubs like u not know anything coz u nub cant afford to spend money on temp class coz temp need only rich ppl u cant even charge 1k rps in all month so dont talk much without know who im GL
    I just happened to read your response because this thread was bumped. Well I don't give a rat's arse who you are, what you spend or what you friggin' eat. I don't give a damn if you can charge bazillions rps. A big f to you. A temp does't need rich people, a temp needs pro people but unfortunately it's not you. HAHAHA! Go cry me a river. I don't give a fk.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 01-10-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I just happened to read your response because this thread was bumped. Well I don't give a rat's arse who you are, what you spend or what you friggin' eat. I don't give a damn if you can charge bazillions rps. A big f to you. A temp does't need rich people, a temp needs pro people but unfortunately it's not you. HAHAHA! Go cry me a river. I don't give a fk.
    In here a temp that doesn't have a bazillion US$ dumped into it each month can't compete. Most end game Noirs will eat them alive.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    In here a temp that doesn't have a bazillion US$ dumped into it each month can't compete. Most end game Noirs will eat them alive.
    Not just Noirs, Guards eat them too lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    Heema stop talking bull**** you will never be better then me <3
    hahahahhaahh yea john ROFL u make me laughing hard

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    - Reflect from templar can be debuffed
    - All debuffs (dark elf/elf debuff skills) only debuff 1 buff or 1 debuff.
    - Dhans 111 skill Shadow can be debuffed.
    - Heroic (old 25% attack and 25% defense from which templars gained 50% attack) is changed into 25% defense only, the 25% attack is gone thus buffing up characters that are tanky, Priests/Vit Defs/ Rumirs.
    - Human skill changes, with self buffs on str buffs and sword mastery Str Dhans and Noirs got nerfed in damage.
    - Giant skill changes, Savages are able to snatch str buffs, invoke etc. making them verry strong after 115.

New DD cap set estimated around 70%

Incomming patch:
    - Dark elves skillbuff
    - Half elves skillbuff

For half elves it will probably be the same as for human, self buffs on dex and a higher % buffs. Fatal % dex to crit wil rise (700% at lvl 7) and some useless skills will get updated(like luxury shot etc.). Same goes for dark elf.

In general the focus of the koreans seems to be to balance out the classes and skillsets, giving people self buffed chars only to prevent insane inflation of a specific stat.

My assumption is that in the future, after the half elf/dark elf changes there will be a patch for dekans and dhans in which agi dhans will be buffed, predator will probably have renewed skills and I assume str deakans will get a buffup as wel.

I would call this the first step in the right direction in a long time.

Let the rage from Noirs/Dhans begin and the feast for Guardians/Priests and Rumirs.
    how can you say that man...???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    how can you say that man...???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Umm cause there is a high chance this will be 100% true
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

and thats the uggly truth BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    and thats the uggly truth BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lololol xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

Incomming patch:
    - Dark elves skillbuff
    - Half elves skillbuff

For half elves it will probably be the same as for human, self buffs on dex and a higher % buffs. Fatal % dex to crit wil rise (700% at lvl 7) and some useless skills will get updated(like luxury shot etc.). Same goes for dark elf.

In general the focus of the koreans seems to be to balance out the classes and skillsets, giving people self buffed chars only to prevent insane inflation of a specific stat.

My assumption is that in the future, after the half elf/dark elf changes there will be a patch for dekans and dhans in which agi dhans will be buffed, predator will probably have renewed skills and I assume str deakans will get a buffup as wel.
    And after that Templar's Blunt Mastery will be buffed to make up for the loss of alm and the buffs to other classes, so it would be even