+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

Changes Summary

- Reflect from templar can be debuffed
    - All debuffs (dark elf/elf debuff skills) only debuff 1 buff or 1 debuff.
    - Dhans 111 skill Shadow can be debuffed.
    - Heroic (old 25% attack and 25% defense from which templars gained 50% attack) is changed into 25% defense only, the 25% attack is gone thus buffing up characters that are tanky, Priests/Vit Defs/ Rumirs.
    - Human skill changes, with self buffs on str buffs and sword mastery Str Dhans and Noirs got nerfed in damage.
    - Giant skill changes, Savages are able to snatch str buffs, invoke etc. making them verry strong after 115.

New DD cap set estimated around 70%

Incomming patch:
    - Dark elves skillbuff
    - Half elves skillbuff

For half elves it will probably be the same as for human, self buffs on dex and a higher % buffs. Fatal % dex to crit wil rise (700% at lvl 7) and some useless skills will get updated(like luxury shot etc.). Same goes for dark elf.

In general the focus of the koreans seems to be to balance out the classes and skillsets, giving people self buffed chars only to prevent insane inflation of a specific stat.

My assumption is that in the future, after the half elf/dark elf changes there will be a patch for dekans and dhans in which agi dhans will be buffed, predator will probably have renewed skills and I assume str deakans will get a buffup as wel.

I would call this the first step in the right direction in a long time.

Let the rage from Noirs/Dhans begin and the feast for Guardians/Priests and Rumirs.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-09-2015 at 03:17 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's an interesting adaption to classbalance, say the least..
    Awaiting Strellans uber class calculations...

Did lol at the new DD cap, though. Not that it's bad, but.. how many times has it been changed by now?
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 12-09-2015 at 04:00 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I'm glad I didn't sell my giants and wisely did an acquisistion of an upg dagger.

if the DD is really capped at around 70% and temps reflection can be debuffed... lil fk temps gonna QQ ahahahah good, they becoming less OP compared to other classes
    it's a good start, now just nerf their damage and it will be a lot more balanced
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Me like Dis
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Seems like it will be self-buffed game for everyone, so no more alm/vit buff for dekans soon as well... Not to mention temps won't even be able to get their alm as well. Kinda ridiculous idea.
    Retired/Quit status.

Wtb savage 115+50 wiff the debuff nerfs and the lol human buff skills.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

8 row of buffs on savage lmao

Thanks for the summary snipers334! I appreciate the positive words and the presentation of helpful info. We have been working really hard over here to balance the game out and get things back in order, all classes should be competitive AND fun in PvP, and this balancing patch is just a step in that direction. If you guys find any issues with the new content, please don't hesitate to send in a ticket! I want to make sure every single skill is fully functional and working as intended, so we can progress to the next set of classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Thanks for the summary snipers334! I appreciate the positive words and the presentation of helpful info. We have been working really hard over here to balance the game out and get things back in order, all classes should be competitive AND fun in PvP, and this balancing patch is just a step in that direction. If you guys find any issues with the new content, please don't hesitate to send in a ticket! I want to make sure every single skill is fully functional and working as intended, so we can progress to the next set of classes.
    Templar skill "erase" (debuff), there's something wrong in it. My skill is level 6s, and it's said in description that each level its cooldown is reduced by 5 seconds (+10 seconds at 6s)

If you calculate it right, you should have zero cd at level 6. When I do use it, i still have 30sec cd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast