+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    This "class balance" patch is indicitive of EVERYTHING that is wrong with Rohan these days.

Always nice to poke my head in to see how the fail boat is sinking every now and again. This game must be running on fresh air by now. Surely the hot air expelled by YNK for the last 3 years must be well and truly used up by now.
    Why you mad though?

I kid! You've sent me rather long and informative messages in the past, do you want to share with me why you think class balancing is a bad thing for Rohan? Especially playing one of the classes recently tweaked, I was hoping you would be more excited than upset. I am very happy with these changes and I feel like they are heading towards a direction where every class will be viable and effective in a variety of roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Why you mad though?

I kid! You've sent me rather long and informative messages in the past, do you want to share with me why you think class balancing is a bad thing for Rohan? Especially playing one of the classes recently tweaked, I was hoping you would be more excited than upset. I am very happy with these changes and I feel like they are heading towards a direction where every class will be viable and effective in a variety of roles.
    He must be a templar player and now he cries cuz his lil temp will not hit 50k per sec smashing everyone anymore...
    and w/o all his buffs he's gonna be killable loool
    Last edited by Franky1991; 12-10-2015 at 10:21 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    He must be a templar player and now he cries cuz his lil temp will not hit 50k per sec smashing everyone anymore...
    Well you should check rohan history and would foind out he was one of the best guards that ever existed but hey it was a long time ago so prob you wont remember it
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well you should check rohan history and would foind out he was one of the best guards that ever existed but hey it was a long time ago so prob you wont remember it
    well, he must have changed to templar, cuz guards got boosted and hes QQing

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You're but an enfant in the eyes of Rohan veterans. But a few players were able to stand against templars back in the days when full vit dekans weren't even a subject - let alone the crapton on vit wizards that bring nothing to the table but debuffs and wasted management.

This "QQ'r" has got more db-info on this game than half the GM's and devs combined together.. or, at least knows how to interpret them.

TBH (for better or worse i'll leave that in the mid until more info arrives), I didn't think Karazy would bring it to the table - but I guess I was wrong on that part.. If, indeed, he had something to say in the matter and it wasn't just "force fed" on them by Korea.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 12-10-2015 at 11:34 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Why you mad though?

This game needs something more than just class balance. Notice how only the emo ghostdekan is cheering on the class change? Because he thinks templars are nerfed when they are more or less the same. Mind you the only time he was in any way/shape/form relevant was when wide ffs was OP because he doesnt know how to assist.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You're but an enfant in the eyes of Rohan veterans. But a few players were able to stand against templars back in the days when full vit dekans weren't even a subject - let alone the crapton on vit wizards that bring nothing to the table but debuffs and wasted management.

This "QQ'r" has got more db-info on this game than half the GM's and devs combined together.. or, at least knows how to interpret them.
    "were" able to stand against templars.... like what? 3-4 years ago? try now to stand one w/o having it nerfed... GL

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    This game needs something more than just class balance. Notice how only the emo ghostdekan is cheering on the class change? Because he thinks templars are nerfed when they are more or less the same. Mind you the only time he was in any way/shape/form relevant was when wide ffs was OP because he doesnt know how to assist.
    LOL! let see how the pro Iceyy quit cuz even if temps were OP and still are, hers was total crap... I still don't know why you were so crap tbh

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    "were" able to stand against templars.... like what? 3-4 years ago? try now to stand one w/o having it nerfed... GL
    I assume you're ignorant of the 'staff-buff' for one thing, and other changes for another?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

The reason some of us dont aprove much of this changes is that gm yeah are changing classes and looks like they are making them do more their job(class job) than actually be a none factor(giants, halfelfs, guards etc etc etc) still the amount of stat inflation is too much and this changes will prob wont do much specially in the templars case cause of double dip. Hopefully this will be looked at >.>
    If not doesnt matter how much you boost or change other classes temps will still be OP. :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!