+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm not even going into details here, but.. what do you mean, 'first step'?
    I don't understand it as well but I think he's a Templar owner. Apparently he mentioned Templars spent rps and a lot of them will leave. Awwwwe some butt hurt Templar owner. T_T :> Unfortunately honey, this is the way Rohan will gain more players. Also, the community is asking for this for so many years. So stop crying and move on. Make your Templar better.

Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    srry for my comment u gm snipers u took not good step in game and will destroy all game in the future...if u really will make game self buff this first step to destroy RBF second thing u destroyed 2 important skill in temp class Erase and refl u made Erase debuff 1 buff so temp vs dhan dhan win 100% and u will make pt with priests immortal so no fun in this and refl made it debuff its destroy to class temp coz temp=refl and debuff..dont forget temp class who spend on it more rps more than any class else temp class need all buff scrolls and need so much skill 7s and the dmg dealer of pvp u destroyed temp class and Gz for first step to make all leave the game...
    dont forget temp class who spend on it more rps loled!! All the rest class not spend at all??

priests immortal Does priests keel x'max candy cane!!??

Currently the erase skills are bugged and still cannot erase Reflection skills, just tested - it reflects back and removes one of your own buffs. Abuse Enjoy it while you can Temps.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 12-09-2015 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M2mad View Post
    dont forget temp class who spend on it more rps loled!! All the rest class not spend at all??

priests immortal Does priests keel x'max candy cane!!??
    Exactly. With more balance more classes are worth investing in meaning more people with different interests are willing to invest in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    srry for my comment u gm snipers u took not good step in game and will destroy all game in the future...if u really will make game self buff this first step to destroy RBF second thing u destroyed 2 important skill in temp class Erase and refl u made Erase debuff 1 buff so temp vs dhan dhan win 100% and u will make pt with priests immortal so no fun in this and refl made it debuff its destroy to class temp coz temp=refl and debuff..dont forget temp class who spend on it more rps more than any class else temp class need all buff scrolls and need so much skill 7s and the dmg dealer of pvp u destroyed temp class and Gz for first step to make all leave the game...
    We can clearly see who's a fag templar LMFAO, QQ more... templars have been the strongest characters for all these years and the game was going to die mainly cuz of them, now their reign is over ahahahah
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

BTW sTIMPZ, I've seen your name so many times on EM selling sh1t load of boss drops! Why? Cuz you are a templar, no other classes can get these drops... now you will have hard time getting them ahah
    you've got enough drops anyway during all these years...

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    BTW sTIMPZ, I've seen your name so many times on EM selling sh1t load of boss drops! Why? Cuz you are a templar, no other classes can get these drops... now you will have hard time getting them ahah
    you've got enough drops anyway during all these years...
    Nah ppl who are not emo little bitches get boss drops unlike you LOL

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Why are you still here Iceyy? If you're retired then gtfo and play your crap TERA game...
    cya

waiting for you to rage quit so the real pvp can start.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

@karazy thought very hard about it? brought in a new class and nerf it in 6 months?

after forcing us too transmute all our weapons,, remake all armor for class specific chars?

the only thing you were thinking about is your wallet
    Last edited by Worshipmyduck; 12-09-2015 at 02:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast