+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

One step forward, two steps backwards- thats's the YNK way.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    - Reflect from templar can be debuffed
    - All debuffs (dark elf/elf debuff skills) only debuff 1 buff or 1 debuff.
    - Dhans 111 skill Shadow can be debuffed.
    - Heroic (old 25% attack and 25% defense from which templars gained 50% attack) is changed into 25% defense only, the 25% attack is gone thus buffing up characters that are tanky, Priests/Vit Defs/ Rumirs.
    - Human skill changes, with self buffs on str buffs and sword mastery Str Dhans and Noirs got nerfed in damage.
    - Giant skill changes, Savages are able to snatch str buffs, invoke etc. making them verry strong after 115.

New DD cap set estimated around 70%

Incomming patch:
    - Dark elves skillbuff
    - Half elves skillbuff

For half elves it will probably be the same as for human, self buffs on dex and a higher % buffs. Fatal % dex to crit wil rise (700% at lvl 7) and some useless skills will get updated(like luxury shot etc.). Same goes for dark elf.

In general the focus of the koreans seems to be to balance out the classes and skillsets, giving people self buffed chars only to prevent insane inflation of a specific stat.

My assumption is that in the future, after the half elf/dark elf changes there will be a patch for dekans and dhans in which agi dhans will be buffed, predator will probably have renewed skills and I assume str deakans will get a buffup as wel.

I would call this the first step in the right direction in a long time.

Let the rage from Noirs/Dhans begin and the feast for Guardians/Priests and Rumirs.
    DHAN hide can be debuff too...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I say we throw you under the bus because there isnt enough blood down there.
    This is why everyone hates you! Your crap comments... we don't need them, so you can keep them for yourself and never come back!
    Thanks!
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

BUT I have to Say Nerft on Noirs was Too big a noir with x4+18s / abso set etc only does like 3.5k/4k regular dmg using Alm/Alm scroll (fullbuff nowadays) dat is nothing when u comprare to pvp vs templar or a Guard wich is able to do now around 9k+Elemental regular CS+OS and 15k+Elemental crits.... soo you need to increase noirs skills buff and maybe give them STR set instead of Melee set since noirs are more based on STR stat... all noirs think the same our dmg went really down . i know Rear balst need the neft dats fine ok but the Regular dmg is too low. you cant kill ppl with 3.5k dmg is impossible.. we can use reverse+Tune of Life to increase it for a few sec but in a full pvp everyone know dats not enough anyway the increase in dmg from 3.5k goes to around 6k still nothing since is just for like 20 secs and some ppl have around 200k hp and guardiasn 250k hp and like 15k pdf ++++. game maybe is goin to the Right Direction cuz nerft was needed but not making some races good and others sok. like the ranger/scout/Dekan/str Dhan/noirs wich all of them sok to play now even the worse race sok really more now. i dare any of you to play a Ranger with +18s if you want and try kill PPL is IMPOSSIBLE! also seens dat ELemental attack on rangers not working in PVP they doing 0 ELemental. IMO you guys PW/YNK what ever u korean nubs call. you should just patch the game "ALL IN ONE" not like this . some ppl dont know what to play now since u didnt make a full patch with all races wich would be a better option.
    Last edited by kain3663; 12-12-2015 at 09:09 AM.
    Old Dhan Avenger Fisto / Marilyn
    Trinity Noir - Seleen

Also i forgot to say the OP top templars still doing in PT with Loop from Rumirs 50k critical Damage now you Korean nubs from Playwith tell me if dat is a really NERFT. i have to say you have to USE YOUR HEAD BEFORE PATCH THE GAME (BTW INSIDE YOUR HEAD IS A BRAIN AND IT IS TO USE IT) so think more before to do changes.
    Old Dhan Avenger Fisto / Marilyn
    Trinity Noir - Seleen

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    This is why everyone hates you! Your crap comments... we don't need them, so you can keep them for yourself and never come back!
    Thanks!
    Shutup varneza /s

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by kain3663 View Post
    Also i forgot to say the OP top templars still doing in PT with Loop from Rumirs 50k critical Damage now you Korean nubs from Playwith tell me if dat is a really NERFT. i have to say you have to USE YOUR HEAD BEFORE PATCH THE GAME (BTW INSIDE YOUR HEAD IS A BRAIN AND IT IS TO USE IT) so think more before to do changes.
    stop QQ its not a 1vs1 game its a group pvp game K ?

All you want to do is winning all your 1vs1 and keel everyone while its GROUP PVP YOU MOTHAFOKAFOKTURD. Not my fault if everyones hates you ingame and if you haz no friends at all to do pvp group K ? Bai sit down nonfactor K

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Is there then nobody bothered by the following change:

- remove 25% heroic attack,
    - add 55% attack force increase?

Or would that be just me?
    I'm just genuinly wondering here.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 12-12-2015 at 11:20 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Is there then nobody bothered by the following change:

- remove 25% heroic attack,
    - add 55% attack force increase?

Or would that be just me?
    I'm just genuinly wondering here.
    About att force - 30% from Empower has always been, 25% from Crit Aura has not taken effect yet because the skill is bugged and does not increase att force

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    About att force - 30% from Empower has always been, 25% from Crit Aura has not taken effect yet because the skill is bugged and does not increase att force
    Ok for some odd reason i thought it was added to ward, turns out ward has been removed altogether (and added to empower?) - quite confusing.. So, it's just me then
    Why adding it to crit aura, though? Other than party play?
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 12-12-2015 at 11:46 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher