+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    don't worry, I will get you screenshots of my actual "crap" damage and actual "still OP" templars damage
    Be so kind to provide date and approx. time stamp.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Be so kind to provide date and approx. time stamp.
    I will provide everything
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

I will provide everything
    Thank you Franky! I really appreciate that. That kind of information is really valuable to me; we may have a plan, but sometimes things don't work out the way we wanted them to. There may be some errors (Certain skills not working for example) that come out of the woodwork and that no one is really expecting, so we need to make changes to them. We did intend to lower the damage of classes, but not to the point where they would feel crippled, or that one class is weaker than the other. No one class got purposefully nerfed harder than another. Please submit the ticket and address it to me, and I will definitely see it.

I think the buff for the humans are very good as it makes them a more viable option. It also creates, essentially, a big damage drop in all other melee classes with the removal of human buffs for other classes. But, the only problem I have is that some classes are now made considerably weaker. I have a str dhan. They are fun to play. I don't have outrageous damage like the top tier players, but I do enjoy the moderate damage I can deal. But with the loss of str buffs from the humans, the str dhans are at a far disadvantage as those str buffs would be their only real buffs for damage. Some str dhans have had crazy damage with those buffs, I get that. It is understandable that people would want that removed. But in the end, it decreases the viability of the str dhan drastically for those players who are not top tier. It wouldn't be so bad, to have a universal damage decrease. But the idea behind the dhan is that they are weaker in defense and must rely on their attacks to deal enough damage to eliminate their opponent quickly. But because nowadays, many characters have a high physical defense, str dhans won't be able to compete very well. So the str dhans lose their ability to fight against a templar, against a guardian, or those high damage races with substantial defense.
    My only suggestion would be to either give the dhan class a str buff (besides Deadly Blow) or increase the str buff % for Deadly Blow (OR BOTH *crosses fingers*) or maybe increase the damage boost of their skills. And I don't mean blow the % out of proportion. But make it viable to help the str dhans stay playable. I'd say that would balance out the game just a bit better. There would be a universal reduction in damage from lacking human strength buffs, but not totally decimate the str dhans. Lets face it, the 20% increase they get from Deadly Blow 7 is going to be marginal compared to the 50+% on the level 7 human str buffs. Its definitely something to consider. With the balance patch, we should not work to destroy some play-styles, but rather make the others universally viable. It's not a matter of switching tables. It shouldn't be a way to revive one class at the expense of killing another.
    I hope with the incoming patches, we can see that the classes affected detrimentally by the recent balancing are given some relief. I think the damage reduction is a good step (Universal of course) towards balancing this game out a bit.
    Last edited by JohnGLam10; 12-11-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Perhaps a silly question, but if I'm not mistaken , one can have a 55% attack force increase by having a defender + guardian in the party.

Does it boost your damaging values by 55% or does it boost your actual melee (and magic and ranged) attack value by 55%?
    I checked for you, and the 2 Aura abilities DO stack. It raises your the 3 attack values.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I checked for you, and the 2 Aura abilities DO stack. It raises your the 3 attack values.
    Oh, there is someone who knows how to run a client and play some characters. Congrats. (being ironic ;D)

Funny thing is that I was in warehouse and a full party attacked me (hi aztec) and it took them more than one minute to kill me, that was really hilarious. (two templars, one giant, one priest and last was probably a noir i can't remember)

#tankytemplar

Revamping heroic power was a good move, but there's still more to do pvp-wise. I hope you don't screw the PvE cuz grinding in warehouse/sunken is almost impossible atm if you're not a templar. (I myself run 2 templars in order to survive in it, while my dd is 72 and 70...). (and ofc I don't use SD armor because it would take ages to down mobs otherwise.)
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 12-11-2015 at 12:27 PM.

And Karazy!
    What do you think about templars doing 40k dmg per hit when FFS is less than one of those hits and DFFS is like two of these? You think it's balanced?
    As usual you compare your peasant gear to some1 with godlyke gear just so you can complain. A templar who has spent as much money as you (which is like what 20 bucks?) is gonna have the same DPS as you do.

@Karazy: Just because heroic doesnt have the 25% attack doesnt mean everybody is doing 25% less damage.

Also the debuff nerf essentially killed pvp because you now need like 10 elves or a horseshoe rammed up your ass to get that obli. And even when you do haaaa roha shelter.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

Also the debuff nerf essentially killed pvp because you now need like 10 elves or a horseshoe rammed up your ass to get that obli. And even when you do haaaa roha shelter.
    In some respects its actually a good thing, pvp is lasting longer and its more of a challenge. I always love a challenge and its not all wham bam thankyou mam any more. And koses lime buffers are pretty useless now ;p

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    In some respects its actually a good thing, pvp is lasting longer and its more of a challenge. I always love a challenge and its not all wham bam thankyou mam any more. And koses lime buffers are pretty useless now ;p
    except my favorite almer ;D

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    As usual you compare your peasant gear to some1 with godlyke gear just so you can complain. A templar who has spent as much money as you (which is like what 20 bucks?) is gonna have the same DPS as you do.
    peasant gear? In case you don't know I'm on craft +18, walter +7, vit tali +7, dex set 1xxx hp, 90 vit 3000 hp hat, 90 vit 3000 hp costume, 130% health 285 vit zhen, gold trophy, imp general talisman, piece of silva, just missing abs set...
    ye peasant gear... gtfo if you don't know what you talking about!
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast