+ Reply to Thread

Website not working

I cant log myself in website and when i try look any item in exchange mall giving me "500 - internal server error"

Just checked crit aura not boosting any att of guardian or any party member... i cant see for crit rate but att force its same ...

Empower not giving any defense too ...

Ward skill is still on my skillbar and working verry well that game is totaly mess now omg.......

Smell like new maintance coming lol
    Last edited by u3podcku; 12-09-2015 at 03:53 AM.

Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    I cant log myself in website and when i try look any item in exchange mall giving me "500 - internal server error"
    Hi, so it was not only me, but you too experienced it also.
    When I sent ticket about this issue, the GM said that problem is from my browser and it's only me, but now I know it's not (The GM answered my ticket just after the website is fixed xD)
    Well, I just want to make sure that it's not my own issue xD
    But now it's already fixed I guess it's all good.

I just checked the website and it's working fine on my side. Maybe it was not accessible during the maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by RelanAlex View Post
    Hi, so it was not only me, but you too experienced it also.
    When I sent ticket about this issue, the GM said that problem is from my browser and it's only me, but now I know it's not

LOL. Its not new!!!! They always blame players with their own mistake!

Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    I just checked the website and it's working fine on my side. Maybe it was not accessible during the maintenance.
    Haha yeah Alice I'm aware of that.
    But if it was because a Maintenance they should easily tell me about that, like "Sorry we are under maintenance or whatever so it's normal you can't access the website"(but tt was not because I was online in the game too ). The funny thing is, they suspect my browser faulty and tell me to clean cache and such or even try another browser. Why in the world they say that if it was because a maintenance?
    And I got more confident that it was not my browser, because when the site is fixed I can login without I even cleaned my cache or did the suggestions by GM at all, moreover I found this thread and find another person experience the same thing
    So I guess(maybe)
    Quote Originally Posted by toril View Post
    LOL. Its not new!!!! They always blame players with their own mistake!
    is true

Have you included the time of incident when it happened? Maybe the GM that took your ticket just came in. You should consider that also. When I'm reporting something, I make it a point to give complete details such as time and date. Usually the response he gave you is like basic trouble shooting, I would also suspect that my browser is doing that ****ty thing if i know for a fact that the website I'm trying to access is working. Well, the only mistake here is they don't include the maintenance date on their event calendar. I hope they add that to avoid confusion.

Dont mess people AliceinUnderland this is them problem and is not only one maeby just website was not accessible from my country or few ones... now website is fixed lets check new not working skills lol

I didnt sent ticket to the gm i just made thread to can people see problem is not in own machine and ynk fix their web site and both of you undarstand pritty nothing from websites i see lol

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Dont mess people AliceinUnderland this is them problem and is not only one maeby just website was not accessible from my country or few ones... now website is fixed lets check new not working skills lol
    I'm not messing anyone. I'm stating my opinion. What I'm saying is did the ticket sender send complete details to make an assumption that GM always blame players for every mistakes this game have? Gosh! I don't wanna argue with narrow minded people. One more thing, I can barely understand what you're trying to say. Fix that please
    Last edited by AliceinUnderland; 12-11-2015 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    I'm not messing anyone. I'm stating my opinion. What I'm saying is did the ticket sender send complete details to make an assumption that GM always blame players for every mistakes this game have? Gosh! I don't wanna argue with narrow minded people. One more thing, I can barely understand what you're trying to say. Fix that please
    i dont care you undarstand me website is fixed my job is done you can go left