+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    My suggestion:

Stop buying RPs while this sh!t is going on and find something worthwhile to do during the month of December and early January.
    The sudden stop of income will motivate them into getting this resolved.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's 2015, just a little short of 2016 - and some 'veterans' still have no clue about PWi's business model and the whole connection with/to Korea..

It can't be THAT hard to apply some real-life experience to the whole shebang? Granted, can't expect kids to be fully aware of how business works - but some can hardly still be called teens..
    It's not because something is online and a game, you have to throw all ethics overboard.. let alone, your money.

You don't call an OP like this 'pompous'?
    There's an idiom (and meme!) for that.. something to do with a kettle being black..

P.s.: for the people's interest, the OP has been edited and as such, some of the replies do not hold much merit.. thought I'd just let you know.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 12-07-2015 at 09:34 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Actually we're aware of the business model but I do remember that when Atzigan was here, when we had complaints he was on forum answering and listening us. I do believe this is a business but it shouldn't allow everything, particularly when it's done to kill the few left that are still playing that game.

At the end it's going to be the GMs who gonna have the servers for them. I mean, empty servers with no players at all.

Peasant
    Compensation I & Compensation II such like HERO IN THE AIR or Pure Jelly in the JAR, Shake it OFF!!
    Neither way!!

Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off
    Heart breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
    And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I can only wonder why you used those kits and scrolls to begin with..knowing very well the problems had not been fixed yet. You waste them and then demand more, for what? To waste again before January 6?

You guys seem disillusioned and in denial. The problem is known, is admitted and is given a deadline - yet you still bother trying to log in every 5 seconds..What did you think would happen when you first logged in today? That you magically would stay online?

Fairy tales are not real.
    It's called addiction.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    It's called addiction.
    That, or..

Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Or insanity of addiction o.O

I Rule isen! Here no DC cos no players ho can get it hahahahha

PS: rly here no 200 int stones for craft armor RLY???

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Look I duno whats going on with you guys there that manage this game, but god dam. First we get the dcdcdcdc and now for the past 2 (?) days we have been subjected to the wtflag/delay?

While the game was semi playable even with the dcs, its not even playable now. Grinding is just stupid and pointless, you die more times than anything and then the delay makes pvp totally out of the question.

You guys seriously need to step up and get this fixed be4 January. I mean I know things happen in life and we have had a good run with Rohan with very little issues like this in the past, but people are getting fed up. We are wasting time, money, lvl 7s, hunter kits, talis, scrolls, seals, costumes, costume stones, exp and everything else you can think of and a lot of those were running be4 this issue started. Even doing in game events now is pointless as alot of people just dc half way through and dont get any of the rewards (like with PA).

I for one will not charge anymore rps until this is fix because that would be just stupid on my behalf and I can bet my a$$ that I wont be the only one.

And I would suggest you heavily compensate your players. The hunter kits/ scrolls and resets you did give us were wasted. You need to rethink the compensation if you wish to keep your player base.

Nerd rage? why, yes indeed.
    I agreed to that but, you see they have posted that are working to work to secure their services and they have their apologies too. They have given us the date of until Jan. 6, so we can just wait. WAIT FOR MORE COMPENSATIONS
    Last edited by lostghost; 12-07-2015 at 03:01 PM. Reason: wrong date
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"