+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Feeling edgy, are we?
    I'll correct grammar when I want to, indeed. However, it's rather pointless to do so when people are too obstinate to adapt/absorb. Which brings us rightly back at the topic.

Quite obviously, I was referring to the scrolls/items you have received as a compensation, which is also what you talked about in your OP. What you get for items you have bought, but were unable to use properly, is called a refund. Not a compensation. Your demand was for more compensation, as well. For the waste of used items pre-server issue, one would thus need to request a refund.

Using the items received for compensation, when being fully aware that the servers are not yet stable - is not PWi's fault. Call me the devil's advocate, but that's just how it is. I have not yet seen a formal post from either GM to let us know that the server-issues have been fixed. I, however, have seen a formal post to let us know the issues might persist up till January 6. When we are at the end of November, and someone tells me server issues might persist up until January 6th, I do 'expect them to be as bad as it is' and certainly will refrain from wasting even more money until I have received a full refund and/or a compensation I am content with.

When a client does not pay me on time, I surely will not ship them any more goods until I have received (a guarantee for) the payment. The same can be applied here.

So yes, that's on you.

Besides that, I am very well aware of the upkeep costs of this game.

P.s.: 'It is' = 'It's', not 'Its'.
    You're welcome.
    I am not THH but I'm sure he approves this.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Feeling edgy, are we?
    I'll correct grammar when I want to, indeed. However, it's rather pointless to do so when people are too obstinate to adapt/absorb. Which brings us rightly back at the topic.

Quite obviously, I was referring to the scrolls/items you have received as a compensation, which is also what you talked about in your OP. What you get for items you have bought, but were unable to use properly, is called a refund. Not a compensation. Your demand was for more compensation, as well. For the waste of used items pre-server issue, one would thus need to request a refund.

Using the items received for compensation, when being fully aware that the servers are not yet stable - is not PWi's fault. Call me the devil's advocate, but that's just how it is. I have not yet seen a formal post from either GM to let us know that the server-issues have been fixed. I, however, have seen a formal post to let us know the issues might persist up till January 6. When we are at the end of November, and someone tells me server issues might persist up until January 6th, I do 'expect them to be as bad as it is' and certainly will refrain from wasting even more money until I have received a full refund and/or a compensation I am content with.

When a client does not pay me on time, I surely will not ship them any more goods until I have received (a guarantee for) the payment. The same can be applied here.

So yes, that's on you.

Besides that, I am very well aware of the upkeep costs of this game.

P.s.: 'It is' = 'It's', not 'Its'.
    You're welcome.
    Not at all, Just a little tired of your pompous attitude that pops out from time to time.

While we are fully aware that there is a server issue, we were not told how bad it would get. Only that it would be ongoing for x amount of time. Had they clearly stated that things could/ would get worse and dcs more often and now with the delay, then I doubt anyone would have used to items they gave us. The problem has been gradually getting worse and worse day by day. They (ynk/ playwith) should have stated exactly what is going on and the possible outcomes from said problems. They did not. We went from 1 or 2 dcs a day (which is ok in the greater scheme of things - so one would assume it would be fine to use the items they gave us. 1 or 2 dcs a day isn't a big deal right?) then we move on to the 5/ 10 dcs a day and there in lies the issue. The problem is getting worse day by day. Did we forsee this or know this would happen? NO.

In hindsight none of us would have used to items IF we were told exactly what was/ is wrong.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Not to mention servers got ddos'ed while TSB was happening and I couldn't even access website for like 1 hour or so. Loader wouldn't even download files from server. And that sht stopped surprisingly 2 minutes after TSB ended.

Each time there is an event (GM event, PA, SA, TSB) I know for sure a ddos gonna happen and mass dc will follow.
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 12-07-2015 at 05:10 AM.

YNK should as compensation, refund all timed items used during these servers problems, anyway for those who are using PayPal, you are elligible to chargeback since u cant not use the delivered items that YNK are selling.
    And YNK would have no right to ban you for doing it. Cause they would get problems with theyr payments methods partnerships if all complain about it.

And anyway, that would be a realistic compensation but, we talk about YNK, not like they are smart enough to do that.

Sorry for the flame but this company have the worst retarded marketing politics of this planet. You do mistakes and you put the fault on players each times. And when something gone wrong, you change head GM so u can claim your innocence saying that wasnt us its old GM's politics but then, things go worst till the breaking line again.

Irene should be a Mayor secretaress, shes dumb enough to have the responsability to dispatch ppl on wrong services like all districts services. I mean wtf are these decissions she takes ? Ppl pay like 50-100-150 $ depending chars to IM them and they boost exp rates when ppl cant even stay logged on ? This a joke. Sorry to have my feet on the ground but you are an idiot cyka blyat lazy ass, I think it for real, no wonder the 3rd world war as began, with ppl brainfcked like that. Just because this company is a bunch of lazy ass to make ppl send ticket to restore the IM stuff they purchased during the issues, they do useless things because its too much to do what they get paid for.
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 12-07-2015 at 06:58 AM.
    /Quit

Rates aren't even boosted.

I can't even pass +5 on onyx set with premium preservation stones. Boosted rates my ass yea.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    Rates aren't even boosted.

I can't even pass +5 on onyx set with premium preservation stones. Boosted rates my ass yea.
    u still bad anyway xD
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    u still bad anyway xD
    That's not the point. Rates ain't boosted thats all. And if they applied a 0.0000001% boost, that's not what I call a boost considering Ran had 400% boost before.

yes like the France with theyr Sunday works, 1 cent and workers get rekt by theyr bosses xD
    /Quit

WHERE GM GOOGLETRANSLATE ?

WHY GM LIE ?

WHY DC GM ?

WHY NO +18 RING BOOST GM ?

WHY THIS SERVER IS EVEN WORSE THAN INDOS ONE ?

Waiiii you do this to us
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 12-07-2015 at 07:09 AM.

Anyway the biggest issue with this game is Internationnal game depend of 1 country game (Korea).
    I can understand that the game is developped by them in Korea but how these korean can balance something they dont even play here and how theyr opinions count as more as an Internationnal (Global) server. This I never get and I never will I guess.
    /Quit