+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

DC thread number 1000 and something.

Look I duno whats going on with you guys there that manage this game, but god dam. First we get the dcdcdcdc and now for the past 2 (?) days we have been subjected to the wtflag/delay?

While the game was semi playable even with the dcs, its not even playable now. Grinding is just stupid and pointless, you die more times than anything and then the delay makes pvp totally out of the question.

You guys seriously need to step up and get this fixed be4 January. I mean I know things happen in life and we have had a good run with Rohan with very little issues like this in the past, but people are getting fed up. We are wasting time, money, lvl 7s, hunter kits, talis, scrolls, seals, costumes, costume stones, exp and everything else you can think of and a lot of those were running be4 this issue started. Even doing in game events now is pointless as alot of people just dc half way through and dont get any of the rewards (like with PA).

I for one will not charge anymore rps until this is fix because that would be just stupid on my behalf and I can bet my a$$ that I wont be the only one.

And I would suggest you heavily compensate your players. The hunter kits/ scrolls and resets you did give us were wasted. You need to rethink the compensation if you wish to keep your player base.

Nerd rage? why, yes indeed.
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 12-06-2015 at 06:17 PM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Serf
    I will have to agree with you. I just got my new laptop so i can play smoother, and low and behold, cant even play it with all the lag and dc's. Looks like i wont be playing it for a bit till the issues are fixed. Time to find annother game to play in the mean time.

lol me too. Just got a new pc than my previous one and was so looking forward to enjoying Rohan on it and then this sh1t happens. And Im like ugh, maybe this is the world tryin to tell me something..

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

1st few days less Disconnection issue (takes hours before you get dc'ed)
    2nd heavy disconnection issue ( dc'ed varies from hours to minutes )
    3rd Disconnection, Lags , Delays ( disconnection became rampant, you'll get dc'ed even in character selection, LAG )
    4th Now this stupid RED OFF LINE SERVER ( Gonna wait for the server to turn online/Green )
    5th Whats next will we expect? ( Items loss? Missing Stuffs? etc etc)

5th = Rohan stay off line for life ;p

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

They are losing players with the day
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I can only wonder why you used those kits and scrolls to begin with..knowing very well the problems had not been fixed yet. You waste them and then demand more, for what? To waste again before January 6?

You guys seem disillusioned and in denial. The problem is known, is admitted and is given a deadline - yet you still bother trying to log in every 5 seconds..What did you think would happen when you first logged in today? That you magically would stay online?

Fairy tales are not real.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Hey bro who's stupid enough to pop scrolls , seals , talisman or any items with "timed duration" after the GM announced that there would be disconnection issue hmm? Most of the players here didnt expect this massive dc/lags/delays/server offline.

I for one pop and wasted my 30DAYS 400% Growth Seals ( Nov. 11 , 2015 which will end on Dec. 11 , 2015 ) if only i had known and GM announced it Months ago that there would be "DISCONNECTION/ LAGS / DELAYS / SERVER OFFLINE EVENT" would i bother trying to log in every 5 seconds just so my 30 DAYS 400% Growth Seals wont be wasted?

Most of us who's complaining here either popped or wasted their seal/scrolls/talisman/7's before Nov.28 (not after) which was the day the "EVENT" started. So why would they bother logging in every 5seconds if not for the wasted "timed duration"? Because even though we fully know well about the issue as much as possible we want to enjoy the "time duration items" and make full use it.

Because there are moments when the server is stable. Tho they are few and far between. Like today, haven't had a dc in 5+ hours. And no one expected the issue to be as bad as it is. So yea when things seem stable we try to make the most of it.

And as Lord said =

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    1st few days less Disconnection issue (takes hours before you get dc'ed)
    2nd heavy disconnection issue ( dc'ed varies from hours to minutes )
    3rd Disconnection, Lags , Delays ( disconnection became rampant, you'll get dc'ed even in character selection, LAG )
    4th Now this stupid RED OFF LINE SERVER ( Gonna wait for the server to turn online/Green )
    5th Whats next will we expect? ( Items loss? Missing Stuffs? etc etc)
    People used the scrolls/ resets and things not knowing it was gonna be this bad but as time goes on, the worse it gets. We now know better for the next time, if there is a next time.

And as I said in my post, its not just the compo items that were being wasted, that was not my only gripe. Its the stuff we alrdy had out that are being wasted also.

I know if you were still playing and had +10 lvl 7s running, 6 costume socket stones running, talis, trophies, 400% (solo seals from pks), pt seals from pks, non perma mounts and so on, that you would be pissed as well.

You have any idea how much that adds up to over 1 month? (And do keep in mind that a lot of us brought the special lvling pk for the Mirror dungs and they aren't cheap)

I spend a fair amount of Rps to upkeep my char so yea, Ima nerd rage about this.

P.s Feel free to go ahead and fix my grammar/ and or errors here. I know you want to.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Because there are moments when the server is stable. Tho they are few and far between. Like today, haven't had a dc in 5+ hours. And no one expected the issue to be as bad as it is. So yea when things seem stable we try to make the most of it.

And as Lord said =

People used the scrolls/ resets and things not knowing it was gonna be this bad but as time goes on, the worse it gets. We now know better for the next time, if there is a next time.

And as I said in my post, its not just the compo items that were being wasted, that was not my only gripe. Its the stuff we alrdy had out that are being wasted also.

I know if you were still playing and had +10 lvl 7s running, 6 costume socket stones running, talis, trophies, 400% (solo seals from pks), pt seals from pks, non perma mounts and so on, that you would be pissed as well.

You have any idea how much that adds up to over 1 month? (And do keep in mind that a lot of us brought the special lvling pk for the Mirror dungs and they aren't cheap)

I spend a fair amount of Rps to upkeep my char so yea, Ima nerd rage about this.

P.s Feel free to go ahead and fix my grammar/ and or errors here. I know you want to.
    Feeling edgy, are we?
    I'll correct grammar when I want to, indeed. However, it's rather pointless to do so when people are too obstinate to adapt/absorb. Which brings us rightly back at the topic.

Quite obviously, I was referring to the scrolls/items you have received as a compensation, which is also what you talked about in your OP. What you get for items you have bought, but were unable to use properly, is called a refund. Not a compensation. Your demand was for more compensation, as well. For the waste of used items pre-server issue, one would thus need to request a refund.

Using the items received for compensation, when being fully aware that the servers are not yet stable - is not PWi's fault. Call me the devil's advocate, but that's just how it is. I have not yet seen a formal post from either GM to let us know that the server-issues have been fixed. I, however, have seen a formal post to let us know the issues might persist up till January 6. When we are at the end of November, and someone tells me server issues might persist up until January 6th, I do 'expect them to be as bad as it is' and certainly will refrain from wasting even more money until I have received a full refund and/or a compensation I am content with.

When a client does not pay me on time, I surely will not ship them any more goods until I have received (a guarantee for) the payment. The same can be applied here.

So yes, that's on you.

Besides that, I am very well aware of the upkeep costs of this game.

P.s.: 'It is' = 'It's', not 'Its'.
    You're welcome.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher