+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Depends on your definition of worth. For me this game isnt worth it, not enough ppl to keep the pvp flowing nonstop.
    This game is worth (considering the ****load tons of ppl playing on pservers). It's the current management who completely ruins it.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    This game is worth (considering the ****load tons of ppl playing on pservers). It's the current management who completely ruins it.
    Not only the management tho, the balance between classes is non-existant... making this game a Templar/Noir game, no point to play another class, and that's what makes this game dead as fk
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

i acually go for str gurdain...the problem is acually i dont see much ppl to party with

so basicly better to go for aoe char or just stick to gurdain and and hope to catch ppl ?

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    Not only the management tho, the balance between classes is non-existant... making this game a Templar/Noir game, no point to play another class, and that's what makes this game dead as fk
    You still can play priest/rumir/Defender for support and dekan/dhan if you're willing to throw a bunch of dollas to make the best dekan ingame to 1shot people.

Quote Originally Posted by ritzandneil View Post
    i acually go for str gurdain...the problem is acually i dont see much ppl to party with

so basicly better to go for aoe char or just stick to gurdain and and hope to catch ppl ?
    You could make a Rumir or Noir for aoe on 2nd account and use it to level up whatever char you want on your main account by dual logging. Otherwise Guardian gets also an aoe but it is at 110+ level and the damage is weak against warehouse mobs.

so basicly best farm char is rumir psy / temp int / wiz int / str savage ?

thanks again for all opinin

Best farm char is temp int / rumir psy or noir full str (but you better get it well geared) / str (or dex savage if you get one dagger upgrade because of 10% critrate buffed from savage) (or int savage but you gotta snatch blunt every hour or so)

2nd best is making buffer (defender for empower/priest alm7) and get in party with temps. They're cheaper to gear.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    You still can play priest/rumir/Defender for support and dekan/dhan if you're willing to throw a bunch of dollas to make the best dekan ingame to 1shot people.
    1 shotting ppl is now almost impossible with the sh1t load of HP ppl have now... every fkin class can have almost same HP as a full vit dekan lol... that's bs
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"