+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ritzandneil View Post
    hi all .... i am very old player that use to play on the 2009-2010
    after a long time i want to check if its worth to back ? what change ?

what is best char for farm at the moment ? and if the new class i read about i good to play { farm i mean }

thanks for info
    I would say: don't waste your time and especially your money to come back to this fail ass/broken game. I quit for 1 year and I came back not long ago and I'm disappointed as fk, cuz i saw nothing changed, the game's just worse than before.
    Anyway, it's your choice tho!
    Last edited by Franky1991; 12-07-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Anyway, if you're not a Trinity char or a Templar, you will get wrecked like a mouse under a bulldozer, no matter what fkin class you will be. Yes, I'm meaning all other classes are non-factor... making this game pure bullsh1t!
    Last edited by Franky1991; 12-07-2015 at 10:25 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Translation: Ghostdekan left because hes an emo bish who is 100% irrelevant, missed out on his only chance at being relevant again (500 vit costume) so now time to rage quit again boo hoo.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I still have ****load tons of 500vit costumes and verdict sets.

Verdict sets being worthless now with 3sockets costumes and absolute set of course.

I had so many 500 vits my frnd changed my temp to priest

Depends on your definition of worth. For me this game isnt worth it, not enough ppl to keep the pvp flowing nonstop.

thanks alot of all your replay guys i know thati can be annyoing since i ask many things but realy thanks for your time

i never was pvp player.....most likely pvp for fun and more fucos on lvling/farm { back days i use to lvl chars and sale them ..now i saw prices for max lvl and seems like its not worth to do anymore }

so only 2 things i left to ask :
    people still lvl only in lower / upper and what class is a good start to back to play for farm only { at the moment } ---- sorry i ask it again its just many things change also probably many places/map to farm/lvling so i wondring what can be good class to start with .

thanks alot

Templar is the best when you want a no bull**** farm char.

thanks sunny i will slowly slowly back to it XD

1 more things i saw there is new set :
    chimera golden earrings + eyes and absulte earrings + eyes any1 can help me out about stats of it when + 0 ?

i saw in furom the info about the enacted chierma...but noting about the chierma golden

thanks again

60 allstats 320 atk for chimera normal, and +10 pdef/mdef base stat (you can only reinforce the pdef/mdef)

absolute set +12 is 110 allstats each pair. Can't remember the stats at +0 but I posted some screenshots when I had it. +6 is something like 54 allstats.