+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Selling Items

Lightbulb Selling Items

I dont know this is bug or something. I open stall and sell 8 ruby for @2,5m, after all ruby sold, i just get 18m, anyone can help/explain ?

This is my screenshot, before i just have 9889 cegel.

now i try to sell 7 ruby and 1 crystal to know what actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bajagelap View Post
    I dont know this is bug or something. I open stall and sell 8 ruby for @2,5m, after all ruby sold, i just get 18m, anyone can help/explain ?

This is my screenshot, before i just have 9889 cegel.

now i try to sell 7 ruby and 1 crystal to know what actually happen.

That's normal. You get "taxed" when you vend stuff on Kiosks. I think it's like 10-20%, I'm not really sure how much.

Aw ok i dont know about taxing before. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bajagelap View Post
    Aw ok i dont know about taxing before. thanks
    It was also my 1st time to know about the taxing.. Thank you for the Information Amalager.

Banned
    and where does that money go... the GMs should explain about this invicible "Tax" thing

Quote Originally Posted by Holmez View Post
    and where does that money go... the GMs should explain about this invicible "Tax" thing
    The money goes nowhere. If you have played many MMORPGs over the course of tens of years, you'll come across the term "Gold Sink/Drain". I don't like to talk about it because it's just something long and boring. Here's the link so you can check out the details: LINK

its weird tho, I've played other MMORPG (about 4 different MMORPGs) and I only came to that gold sink terms only in here, in Seal blade. thank you for satisfying my curiosity
    Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    That's normal. You get "taxed" when you vend stuff on Kiosks. I think it's like 10-20%, I'm not really sure how much.

Most games don't have them. But some do and they are really hidden so that you wont know the difference much when it does take away some of your gold.
    WoW has it and it was a hell of an issue there. that's why some games are not doing it to prevent such issues like what happened in WoW.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come