+ Reply to Thread

Disconnection from the GAME

Hi Rohanians,

Dear GM's, Moderators, Support Team, Costumer Support or what ever you call yourself, this is not to insult you, after all you've done to the game to make it better is quiet a difference from all the online games out there.
    i am your 101% fan! Supporter!, but please try to understand that the compensation you've given us is not enough, 4hrs Exp Scroll during DC month till January is not enough, hardly to say its useless, every DC we need to come and collect our selves to make new PT sometimes we also lose XP then DC-ed again so basically its useless.

why don't you just give as something in return which are more suitable for players who sacrifice there time Logging In every Disconnection happens,
    we all know that this doesn't happen all the time but you need to understand the hard works of every individuals LOADER non - LOADER (Rohan Points).
    please don't disregard this ppl's who are still staying to play our game.

your prompt response is greatly appreciated.
    still 100% support for the GAME.

PhxMystery Jainus(torian)
    Vengeance is ALWAYS an option!
    Last edited by themighty; 12-05-2015 at 01:31 AM.

still 100% support for the GAME.& still waiting to be fixed. even my character level is quite low for pvp

100% support and free rings +18 for more power plssssss GM !

yeah its better to give that kind of compensation if the server is stable so we can really benefit the usage of the scrolls,
    but now?? fck we cant even stay on the game in 1 hr,, so if they really want to compensate us the way we are suffering on this i think they should give more..
    well still not in our hands but we hope that they'll open their ears on this..

PhxMystery Jainus(torian)
    Vengeance is ALWAYS an option!

I'm sure Playwith is doing their very best to fix this issue. Yes, hopefully there would be a better compensation for players with a lot of patience logging into the game despite of disconnection. I would suggest to have extended expiration period for those seals or give events that have better prizes.

All servers are off now.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

Quote Originally Posted by BlindMansWife1 View Post
    All servers are off now.
    Yeah i got Disconnected and can't Log-in either, maybe there trying something to fix the game.
    Lets just hope that before January 6 it will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    I'm sure Playwith is doing their very best to fix this issue. Yes, hopefully there would be a better compensation for players with a lot of patience logging into the game despite of disconnection. I would suggest to have extended expiration period for those seals or give events that have better prizes.
    Yes please, Keep on suggesting better ideas, because we never know maybe they will grant us our requests.