+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSmith View Post
    Dang..u have been busy. U already collected that many vouchers 30000 of them....nice, very nice. The event from last year, they set the drop rate for vouchers little bit too high, so there was a need for PWI to count and remove vouchers from bags ( if u have all 4 bags of nothing but vouchers). I dont know if they going to do the same this time since this time the vouchers drop rate is little bit lower.
    But still, good for u for already collecting that many vouchers...^^
    Yeah, I was amazed too. I mean I can never farm that much vouchers in my life, it drops too low for me and besides I always got PK'd while on HK! Perhaps, he could share his secret in farming these vouchers.

OMG I just raise a question. It doesnt mean that I have 30 000 vouchers now guys. Look at carefully my thread above. But perhaps I will get 30 001 at the event.

I want to win that second prize in Jainus.

That will be great great for storing and earning more event vouchers.

Ladies and gents from the lower classes, who still haven't filled their inventories with vouchers: the prizes have already been reserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Maintenance Notes 12/22/2015
    Due to an overwhelming number of players who have filled their entire inventory space with [Event Voucher], we have decided to allow any players with more than three 30-slot bags filled with [Event Voucher] to request an Event Voucher Restoration to have [Event Voucher] moved from their bags to the Event Inventory.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3vKI9Ozkr
    www.playrohan.com
    Please try again next time, and enjoy your freed up inventory. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    I want to win that second prize in Jainus.
    Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    That will be great great for storing and earning more event vouchers.
    You know, you could just edit your post instead of flooding this thread. >

Banned
    OK, Christmas is over now

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    OK, Christmas is over now
    Christmas aint over till they have a damn Christmas SALE!

Worse Rohan Christmas ever

is impossible to have not even reached 5, I who have 4 days off and another helped my girlfriend really do not go back to this event but never are twice already really makes me think that this is a trap

Quote Originally Posted by Kiatuda View Post
    is impossible to have not even reached 5, I who have 4 days off and another helped my girlfriend really do not go back to this event but never are twice already really makes me think that this is a trap
    thats why I stopped to play events, I always think they make a "little trap" and give the prizes to friends, just saying...
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me