+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Dear GM, I want to ask you one question : IF a player are full of 4x bags of vouchers in 20 Days of farming, How can they farm more vouchers in 8 days left till end of event? So they have to delete vouchers and Does GM count those vouchers deleted? There is no instruction of this situation. I want a GM to explain this for all players who meet this situation.

I can't even farm cuz I would had to delete so many valuable items in my bags :|

More Wealth to Wealthy Players event

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    More Wealth to Wealthy Players event
    Even wealthy players don't have any idea how to store excess vouchers inside their inventory. So yeah if all players have 4 bags full of vouchers then there will be a lot of winners. Maybe they should do something about those vouchers that can't be stored anymore inside the inventory

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Even wealthy players don't have any idea how to store excess vouchers inside their inventory. So yeah if all players have 4 bags full of vouchers then there will be a lot of winners. Maybe they should do something about those vouchers that can't be stored anymore inside the inventory
    Last year the procedure was to send a ticket, GM will delete the vouchers and account them towards your total amount

Last year the procedure was to send a ticket, GM will delete the vouchers and account them towards your total amount
    I see, but reading the event mechanics there's no such thing mentioned in the event. Maybe that's the fun part there. How to collect max amount of vouchers with limited bag space :P

That's the best thing to do. Just file a ticket and let them handle. We just have to play and enjoy. Let them handle the problems.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

I wrote a ticket to ynk in oder to ask about vouchers that I deleted for slots to collect more vouchers.
    GM Sibyl: We understand your sentiments. And as previously stated, you have to make room for the vouchers. You can retrieve the vouchers we have restored before the event ends, or whenever is convenient for you. As of the moment, the Management's decision still stands: Vouchers that are deleted or placed in the Event Inventory will not be included in the count. . So any GM can solve this problem that player is full of 4 bags of vouchers? Any instruction for us?

Dang..u have been busy. U already collected that many vouchers 30000 of them....nice, very nice. The event from last year, they set the drop rate for vouchers little bit too high, so there was a need for PWI to count and remove vouchers from bags ( if u have all 4 bags of nothing but vouchers). I dont know if they going to do the same this time since this time the vouchers drop rate is little bit lower.
    But still, good for u for already collecting that many vouchers...^^

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSmith View Post
    Dang..u have been busy. U already collected that many vouchers 30000 of them....nice, very nice. The event from last year, they set the drop rate for vouchers little bit too high, so there was a need for PWI to count and remove vouchers from bags ( if u have all 4 bags of nothing but vouchers). I dont know if they going to do the same this time since this time the vouchers drop rate is little bit lower.
    But still, good for u for already collecting that many vouchers...^^
    I just raise a question: if a player has 4x bags of vouchers, what can he do to farm more vouchers? Look my thread above.