+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

The days of our lives (Rohan edition)

So I took a 3 week break from Rohan not to long ago and ever since I've returned I'm hearing story after story about me and my Rohan "life". That might not come as a shock to some as its always been this way, but its just becoming mind blowing to me the amount of time people spend making up bullsh1t stuff about me.

Are people really THATbored that they need to make up stories about people they have no idea about, who they have never even had a conversation with and wouldn't have the first clue about said person?

First it started that I was E dating John, well this is apparently is what Knight told Joel. (And lets all keep in mind here that I've NEVER ever had a conversation with Knight in my whole entire Rohan experience. Well, except some sh1t talk back and forth during pvp but I guess that makes him and the rest of e2n experts on my life right?)

I grind and farm with John and that is all. Altho I've been told that I grind with him because I'm soking his d1ck for items (that came from another lime gossip monger). Yea ok, if that's what you wanna believe just because I'm grinding and farming in a party to help me lvl up in a grind based style game. Does this mean Im also soking Alis dik too for items? And Maria cuz well I party in the same pt with with her too? I guess we are lesbos and same can be said for everyone else I pt with in Rohan o.o

Oh but wait, John "dumped me" and is now apparently dating Ysa. That's according to Joel who apparently heard it from Knight..

Wow, fok you John I thought we had something special! </3

So then apparently I moved onto too Ani (Musti), you know, just because I lvl with him like once a week or so and we pvp together. Meaning we are now e dating right?

Well apparently not any more. Apparently Ive moved onto Joel (aka Musician)

Seems having a conversation with someone these days means that you lover them. Regardless of who started said convo, it means I'm in love?

(This came from an unreliable source, but Joel ~ shall I start calling you a narcissist too? I mean as I recall you pmed me a lot more than I pmed you but now your running around telling people that I lover you and want you and wont leave you alone? Plz do provide proof of this. Oh and btw, how does talking about only game related stuff equate to me loving you? LOL!

I was starting to think you were one of the few decent people left here. I guess I could be mistaken.

Then there's the endless discussion about nationality. First I heard I was Chinese and then it was some other asian race and next month Ill be something else all together. (Plz let it be American. I wanna be a yank for a little while. plz plz plz)

P.s Fuk you mum and dad. Coulda told me I was Asian. I coulda joined a kpop band and became rich and famous and married the love of my life Ta yang

I just cant wait for next months instalment of The Days of our Lives (Rohan edition). Who knows who Ill be e dating (lets make it a chick this time and get those lesbo rumors started again) and what nationality Ill be (again, lets make it American plzzz?)

Comeon guys, lets get really creative this time with the rumors. Your all starting to sound dull and boring, repeating the same thing over and over. Get those minds working and pull out something different for a change!
    YOU CAN DO IT!

Entertain plox!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Calm down, you're just some random guy pretending to be a girl to get items for free and of course you suk diks to get free items. I heard you even sent naked pictures through snapchat to get ken charging your account for $1000 and you bought a plane ticket to get a love affair with maha.

How are going things in your real life thou ?

on a side note, joel has really a big dik (shawn already tasted it) so that wouldn't be a bad move for you - in whatever hole it is of your choice.

srs
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 11-30-2015 at 10:07 PM.

LMAO! taeyang <3

dont worry about them karren ^.- we all know next episode jizzabella will be dating you (cant be the opposite because jizzabella got no items) and then we have a flashback episode where roy returns to rohan and you have a big lovey dovey scene but in days of our lives fashion roy then has to die at the hands of someone we never thought we would see again qsexy!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

MsAbella is one of the kindest people I met in the full time I play rohan, I call bull**** on these rumors. It's just a freaking game why does everyone have to be so serious and try to attack peoples personal lives, seriously ya'll adults who behave like focking highschool kids. Grow the fok up, have fun and play rohan in your free/spare time. Spreading rumors/lies about people irl is sad, doing it in a game is lowest of the lowest lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

woah 10/10 m8 would edate nawal for a dolla kkkkkk

Korren <3 nawal #true
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Karren got a baby with tri strellan roy and ciapa #true

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Well, I would just like to say that it's 'you're' and not 'your'.
    That's all.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

MsBella rocks! <3 I always flirting with her in game And dont get it serious if people talk that making you Famous (not a guild lol)
    Normaly i play solo no guild all my friends quited long time ago and i dont rly care but if start talk with someone is always "ahh you have great items, ahh maeby you are rich.. can borrow me somthing" or "ill pk you cos you are alt of some big guild my kos" what a alt idiots its a my best char lolololol people just like drama dont get it serious and focus on your normal life

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    These days, you can't chat with any girl or you're (e-)dating her.
    The worst part being, that she won't have any of it! FML!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast