+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Nahhh, maybe just a gay pickle 'cuz you would have to hang in the jar with the rest. Damn, no privacy!

p.s. the ones on the top are crying to eat them first (read suicide) :O
    Sounds like a real pickle-fest.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Nahhh, maybe just a gay pickle 'cuz you would have to hang in the jar with the rest. Damn, no privacy!

p.s. the ones on the top are crying to eat them first (read suicide) :O

Hey, whatever pickles one's fancy, right?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Jealous people invent a story about you, stupid people spread them further, and idiots believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Hey, whatever pickles one's fancy, right?
    Fine, the fun ends here!
    (in Tuborg voice) D:
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 12-01-2015 at 03:12 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProLG View Post
    Jealous people invent a story about you, stupid people spread them further, and idiots believe in them.
    Hey, your name reads like Prodigy - but then not really!
    Fine, the fun ends here!
    (in Tuborg voice) D:
    Pff, one can't have anything here.

Great pull off - caps off to you :')
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 12-01-2015 at 03:18 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    LMAO! taeyang <3

dont worry about them karren ^.- we all know next episode jizzabella will be dating you (cant be the opposite because jizzabella got no items) and then we have a flashback episode where roy returns to rohan and you have a big lovey dovey scene but in days of our lives fashion roy then has to die at the hands of someone we never thought we would see again qsexy!
    Plx >.< Karren edate me! I gave x2 +18 rings to Rengi/ Allan/ PoloRalph/ RalphPolo/ Some fat Mexican; hence, I no has any rings anymoar QQ
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Hey, your name reads like Prodigy - but then not really!

Pff, one can't have anything here.

Great pull off - caps off to you :')
    You mean lids?

I have to say, there is certainly a lot of gossip and drama in this game! I've heard all sorts of rumors, most of them FALSE. I've been told I prefer E2N over Lucid, and then that I prefer Lucid over E2N, that I have a girlfriend in game ( I hope it's MsAbella, she seems pretty sweet and is SUPER popular! xD), that I will do super secret restorations/gift items/etc. to players of the OPPOSITE guild of the person complaining (I helped Lucid yesterday with something and then E2N the next?). The point of what I'm getting at, is that there are some rather malicious gossips on the server, think "Mean Girls" level drama queens with very little going on and with very active imaginations.

It is important to understand in a game like this, with players as passionate and excitable as they are, that you must take everything with a grain of salt. People will be extremely rude to you if you are KOS to their guild, but be your friend as soon as the KOS comes off. Scammers will be your best friend and ask to borrow your items/share accounts, and then you never hear from them again with your items gone. Your interactions in this game are just like they are in real life, with the added reality of being connected via computer instead of physically. This allows people to act more maliciously than they would regularly, because they do not experience the fear of repercussions for their actions behind their computer screen.

I would like to remind you all that there ARE policies in place to protect people from verbal harassment from other players, malicious rumor mongering and more. We are here to play together in this game to take a break from the regular troubles of our real lives. People that intentionally come around and try to ruin that experience for my players will be handled accordingly by myself. Please, do not hesitate to report players that are engaged in activities like that to myself or my team, we will look into it and take care of it.

Oh, and one more thing:

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    So I took a 3 week break from Rohan not to long ago and ever since I've returned I'm hearing story after story about me and my Rohan "life". That might not come as a shock to some as its always been this way, but its just becoming mind blowing to me the amount of time people spend making up bullsh1t stuff about me.

Are people really THATbored that they need to make up stories about people they have no idea about, who they have never even had a conversation with and wouldn't have the first clue about said person?

First it started that I was E dating John, well this is apparently is what Knight told Joel. (And lets all keep in mind here that I've NEVER ever had a conversation with Knight in my whole entire Rohan experience. Well, except some sh1t talk back and forth during pvp but I guess that makes him and the rest of e2n experts on my life right?)

I grind and farm with John and that is all. Altho I've been told that I grind with him because I'm soking his d1ck for items (that came from another lime gossip monger). Yea ok, if that's what you wanna believe just because I'm grinding and farming in a party to help me lvl up in a grind based style game. Does this mean Im also soking Alis dik too for items? And Maria cuz well I party in the same pt with with her too? I guess we are lesbos and same can be said for everyone else I pt with in Rohan o.o

Oh but wait, John "dumped me" and is now apparently dating Ysa. That's according to Joel who apparently heard it from Knight..

Wow, fok you John I thought we had something special! </3

So then apparently I moved onto too Ani (Musti), you know, just because I lvl with him like once a week or so and we pvp together. Meaning we are now e dating right?

Well apparently not any more. Apparently Ive moved onto Joel (aka Musician)

Seems having a conversation with someone these days means that you lover them. Regardless of who started said convo, it means I'm in love?

(This came from an unreliable source, but Joel ~ shall I start calling you a narcissist too? I mean as I recall you pmed me a lot more than I pmed you but now your running around telling people that I lover you and want you and wont leave you alone? Plz do provide proof of this. Oh and btw, how does talking about only game related stuff equate to me loving you? LOL!

I was starting to think you were one of the few decent people left here. I guess I could be mistaken.

Then there's the endless discussion about nationality. First I heard I was Chinese and then it was some other asian race and next month Ill be something else all together. (Plz let it be American. I wanna be a yank for a little while. plz plz plz)

P.s Fuk you mum and dad. Coulda told me I was Asian. I coulda joined a kpop band and became rich and famous and married the love of my life Ta yang

I just cant wait for next months instalment of The Days of our Lives (Rohan edition). Who knows who Ill be e dating (lets make it a chick this time and get those lesbo rumors started again) and what nationality Ill be (again, lets make it American plzzz?)

Comeon guys, lets get really creative this time with the rumors. Your all starting to sound dull and boring, repeating the same thing over and over. Get those minds working and pull out something different for a change!
    YOU CAN DO IT!

Entertain plox!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProLG View Post
    Hey Karren! I found a tagline for your sig!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast