+ Reply to Thread

Well i thought about playing again

Ive been playing rohan now for a while like beta when the GMs used to jail chars for botting lol now they sellone . When I finally quit I was on Jin sever with a couple 115's. The pvp was pretty good the whole e2n & Famouz wars where going on. I was wonder is the game still worth playing?

if you like war, E2N vs. LucidInsanity. Nothing changed really, just fewer players, few more OP items and ofcours PWI money hording.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Haha yea sounds like I haven't missed much. I'm trying to recover my account now I have a full geard up Temp with feathers on it.. Whats your ingame name so I can pm u there

I'm not online, I'm at uni, working. Just looking on the forum while reading up on some stuff.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Oh okay, U don't happen to have any chars forsale on jin server do u?

Quote Originally Posted by MrCadaver View Post
    Ive been playing rohan now for a while like beta when the GMs used to jail chars for botting lol now they sellone . When I finally quit I was on Jin sever with a couple 115's. The pvp was pretty good the whole e2n & Famouz wars where going on. I was wonder is the game still worth playing?
    All Famouz people don't play anymore except for one guy in LucidInsanity, Animality. He was PoppinCherries back then.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

I'm just trying to find the a community or just a few ppl to play the game with

I'm just trying to find the a community or just a few ppl to play the game with
    Well MrCadaver, this game has some of the most dedicated players I've ever seen in an MMORPG. A lot of players know all there is to know about this game, and are more then willing to give advice or help to those who ask! I know there will be plenty of people interested in helping you if you come in. Remember, this is a hardcore PVP game, and you're already pretty high level, so you're already doing pretty well!

PS: Remember to NEVER share your account information with other players!

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Stfu you're useless and a b*tch lol. No one trusts you either.

Edit: Hardcore PvP game but there's never a pvp in this game cuz it's dead as fk lol. You guys also ruined the one and only PvP that people could have which is LMS because you retards replaced the consolation prizes into x1 10% alm scroll. No one even wants that ****, Jin ain't Isen.

I don't agree Karazy is useless, he did some good work back when I used to play heaps. I do however agree with the LMS and also other prizes, I knew some people who logged to play events, they don't log anymore.... enuf said.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Oh okay, U don't happen to have any chars forsale on jin server do u?
    THey merged the servers, so now Jin is Jainus (merged with Ran people). You missed a lot of stuff. PWI released 2 many OP items, if you're wearing glacials they're worthless and useless now. If you don't have upgs 2.0, then you won't stand any chance against upgs players.

they doesn't tell you they introduced "transcended weapons" with damage drop penetration so now templars max geared are hitting 50k regs not scrolled on 70%dd upg players lmao.

Dedicated players ? 90% of the playerbase left compared to what it used to be in 2012/2013
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 12-01-2015 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Fixed.