+ Reply to Thread

Nice to meet you,and i need tips

Hello guys,well idk im new to seal online or not. Because im already play it on other Seal Online(Other Country)or some private server. Well,i kinda dont know what im doing,i dont know where to start up,what i have to do,what stuff i need.
    I need some tips what should i do at the start(I already make a character which is a Warrior).
    (Note:Sorry bad grammer)

If you need any guide just go check the sealwiki page

http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I don't know if you use that page in your other server but it really helps. If you need guide on characters there is a few in the forums about the class guides. I'm not really sure about what you need for a warrior since I don't have one. As for what you have to do, For starters you can go to the sealed island and farm as much items you can and hoard cegels to get better gear. When you start in the tutorial zone you can get a starter weapon that has damage. It really helps if you obtain that if you are low level as you can still use that weapon up to level 50-60 if you don't have a decent weapon. As for leveling spots I've used this as reference in order to know which map I can level up faster using different types of classes.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7006

Now for gears, Again i'm not a pro on that. Best try and find any guide out there in the internet that might make you comfortable playing it.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

My first character is a warrior and I would suggest that you don't go for the Crit-Warrior build. Go for the straightforward built of Agi-Str. It's easier to level up and has a good survival rating comapred to the Crit type. Invest on good weapon first, then armor. If you need cegels, do Buy-and-Sell. Buy stuff cheap and sell them for a profit. Join events as well. In this server we have a new event made by the GMs every 2 weeks.

Then,and how exactly where to farm cegel when im low level?

googling it "moomoo warehouse seal online"
    do some research

If ever you don't find it in google here is the link for what pampamz is mentioning.

http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Arrogant_Pig

Goodluck to you!
    Last edited by SoulCrow; 11-30-2015 at 03:39 AM.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come