+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    yea THH would be "You don't touch Peagle Karazy or kos4lyfe".

Yeah, EP was totally innocent and was super unfairly banned for NO reason at all. ;P He's been a lot better behaved (Which was the point of the warning!), but also a lot quieter afterwards. I'm still waiting for your private messages EP AND PJ! The Evil Tyrant Karazy demands more sacrifices to appease his hatred of all things Rohan. xD Seriously though, you guys have someone literally asking for your input and opinions, and then you complain that nobody listens. Such a fascinating social experience, MMORPG's are!

@arthurderohan I'm pretty sure every guild could KOS me and Karazy would still eat them. :3 Were you there the day I was running amok at Limestone? I killed lots of people. Like, a lot a lot of people. Maybe I should go visit LS again.. ~<3

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Yeah, EP was totally innocent and was super unfairly banned for NO reason at all. ;P He's been a lot better behaved (Which was the point of the warning!), but also a lot quieter afterwards. I'm still waiting for your private messages EP AND PJ! The Evil Tyrant Karazy demands more sacrifices to appease his hatred of all things Rohan. xD Seriously though, you guys have someone literally asking for your input and opinions, and then you complain that nobody listens. Such a fascinating social experience, MMORPG's are!

@arthurderohan I'm pretty sure every guild could KOS me and Karazy would still eat them. :3 Were you there the day I was running amok at Limestone? I killed lots of people. Like, a lot a lot of people. Maybe I should go visit LS again.. ~<3
    But you never fking replied when I needed your help. #Epic
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

You really want my input and opinion ? Well well well. I don't know where to start but okay...

Overall, in a pure gaming perspective, the game is completely broken. And when I say "broken", i really mean "broken". Your great CEO and devs introduced skills and new weapons that makes the game completely and purely broken. Those transcended weapons with 30%def and 30% penetrate DD makes everything broken. There are already three temps max'd out (KnightsDream/Cherish/TickleMyPickle with onyx int set +18/ruler +18 AND absolute set +18/costume with pattern +75allstats +90vit +90int).

That's a total of 193 allstats x4 + 165allstats x2 + 150 allstats x2 + 180int/vit x2). On a level 50 char, that'd make 1252 allstats + 1432int/vit. You guys introduced ****s that are overpowered and you're sickos ruining that game in that way.

Let's not add walter's +7, magical talisman +7, gold trophy, token of foresee, IGT, piece of silva (k it's +10 allstats but whatever), Light of Victory title. Let's not add 500 base point at level 115 +50 etc. Let's not add onyx sets +15 or even chimera sets with x6 int/str which add a total of 1200int/str.

Let's not add the transcended weapons. Templars do hit "normal chars" (lvl108, 70dd upg club, 120k hp, feather +6) for 50k regulars not even scrolled because of that 30%dd pen which makes your dd on weapon useless. Let's add some empower and party buffs and scrolls and that's a complete #yolo.

In order to survive, you gotta make all your stuff +18. Problem with that is that you even fked up the reinforcement rates (so +18 isn't possible anymore, +15 gonna be expensive as hell so thats a "no") and you fked up items like absolute sets which are now no more obtainable.

You end up with people playing at Lime "for fun" but doing nothing else than talking, a few groups (20 ppl max) levelling at Sunken to reach +50 and inbetween you got the "new players" who can't even afford upgrades weapons because 20k min rps ($200 charged) and because you don't want to do another upgrade sales while you promised to do it on a monthly basis so they're leaving after one week of being getting rekt by upgrade players at lime, then upgrade+max geared players at Sunken coming to wipe from time to time players at upper desesperately trying to reach lvl110 (i don't even talk about 115).

And above that, you screwed all the rewards that could be fun to obtain in the events for "casual players". Who the fk wants alm scroll +10% while players got like 120 lvl4 alm scroll on 10 chars ? Are you trying to force players spamming royal treasure family to get those lv4 alm ? You serious about that ?

- sell upgs again and don't fk the sales with retarded stats
    - sell absolute sets and dont fk the sales with a 1% rate obtainment chance
    - sell shiny stones and don't fk the prices with 2k rps each stone with forge rate 90% fail chance
    - bring back event server (CV server) which was the only thing fun in rohan in 10 years or so.
    - do boost ring events again (like boosted +12 gets free +18 boost)
    - fire GM irene (aka google translate GM) who changed and fkd the prices on IM (everything raised by 100rps or higher) and almost everything else since Atzigan is gone.

2cents
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 11-30-2015 at 06:57 PM.

that's called a complete #rekt

Bring back Atzigan, at least he was listening the community and had at the end a kinda good global understanding of the game/game economy.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    Bring back Atzigan, at least he was listening the community and had at the end a kinda good global understanding of the game/game economy.
    He was cute too ;p
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    You really want my input and opinion ? Well well well. I don't know where to start but okay...

Overall, in a pure gaming perspective, the game is completely broken. And when I say "broken", i really mean "broken". Your great CEO and devs introduced skills and new weapons that makes the game completely and purely broken. Those transcended weapons with 30%def and 30% penetrate DD makes everything broken. There are already three temps max'd out (KnightsDream/Cherish/TickleMyPickle with onyx int set +18/ruler +18 AND absolute set +18/costume with pattern +75allstats +90vit +90int).

That's a total of 193 allstats x4 + 165allstats x2 + 150 allstats x2 + 180int/vit x2). On a level 50 char, that'd make 1252 allstats + 1432int/vit. You guys introduced ****s that are overpowered and you're sickos ruining that game in that way.

Let's not add walter's +7, magical talisman +7, gold trophy, token of foresee, IGT, piece of silva (k it's +10 allstats but whatever), Light of Victory title. Let's not add 500 base point at level 115 +50 etc. Let's not add onyx sets +15 or even chimera sets with x6 int/str which add a total of 1200int/str.

Let's not add the transcended weapons. Templars do hit "normal chars" (lvl108, 70dd upg club, 120k hp, feather +6) for 50k regulars not even scrolled because of that 30%dd pen which makes your dd on weapon useless. Let's add some empower and party buffs and scrolls and that's a complete #yolo.

In order to survive, you gotta make all your stuff +18. Problem with that is that you even fked up the reinforcement rates (so +18 isn't possible anymore, +15 gonna be expensive as hell so thats a "no") and you fked up items like absolute sets which are now no more obtainable.

You end up with people playing at Lime "for fun" but doing nothing else than talking, a few groups (20 ppl max) levelling at Sunken to reach +50 and inbetween you got the "new players" who can't even afford upgrades weapons because 20k min rps ($200 charged) and because you don't want to do another upgrade sales while you promised to do it on a monthly basis so they're leaving after one week of being getting rekt by upgrade players at lime, then upgrade+max geared players at Sunken coming to wipe from time to time players at upper desesperately trying to reach lvl110 (i don't even talk about 115).

And above that, you screwed all the rewards that could be fun to obtain in the events for "casual players". Who the fk wants alm scroll +10% while players got like 120 lvl4 alm scroll on 10 chars ? Are you trying to force players spamming royal treasure family to get those lv4 alm ? You serious about that ?

- sell upgs again and don't fk the sales with retarded stats
    - sell absolute sets and dont fk the sales with a 1% rate obtainment chance
    - sell shiny stones and don't fk the prices with 2k rps each stone with forge rate 90% fail chance
    - bring back event server (CV server) which was the only thing fun in rohan in 10 years or so.
    - do boost ring events again (like boosted +12 gets free +18 boost)
    - fire GM irene (aka google translate GM) who changed and fkd the prices on IM (everything raised by 100rps or higher) and almost everything else since Atzigan is gone.

2cents
    Sad but true, also after doing so make a system to win more players for your game. Make a friend referral system that gives players a chance to invite old players/friends/familly whatever. whilst they lvl up they(the person who invited the friend) gain rewards for the progress friens make(and the friends also gain extra rewards for bein invited as a referral). Host more events on Facebook like the fanart one, one with most likes wins alot of good stuff, try advertising on YT/FB or in gaming forums. but most of all fix your goddamn game first lol.

- Fix your ingame events, the rewards suck and nobody is participating anymore
    - Host CV again on the event server with proper rewards
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I vote to bring back atzigan.... unless karazy gives me a full set of +18s in exchange for some worthless tali club +0.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    He was cute too ;p
    You know who was cute? Bill (aka Quy aka YNKBilling). No scratch that. He was/ is HOT.

Some very nice Asian eye candy that dude is.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest