+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I literally survived in rohan for 6 and 1/2 years off just the EM. Countless hours farming stupid **** making chump change, using big5 glitch, using ses glitch, SPAMMING EVENTS! etc. Some months I couldnt make it and some friends helped me out but it wasnt until around 6 months ago that I started regularly charging 25 bucks a month to get my IM kit.

Events were a huge source of my upkeep especially close to the end. Fortune treasure pocket season 2 and the event server were huge lifesavers for me.

Farm ronelia, use weaps to fish - forge weapons with drops from fishing, make crystals, sell crystals - make rps.
    Making RPS was actually fairly easy at that point. No glitches needed (except perhaps the fishing glitch haha)

People had no idea, threw all their ronelia weaps away. Me and Erde went around buying them off of people for scraps..

Economy went bonkers now though, not quite a viable tactic anymore.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Farm ronelia, use weaps to fish - forge weapons with drops from fishing, make crystals, sell crystals - make rps.
    Making RPS was actually fairly easy at that point. No glitches needed (except perhaps the fishing glitch haha)

People had no idea, threw all their ronelia weaps away. Me and Erde went around buying them off of people for scraps..

Economy went bonkers now though, not quite a viable tactic anymore.

Your forging strategy was useless compared to me and the koreans farming those silva protectors. 4 temps 1 def and savage for aspd totem we shred through those protectors it was like 40 kills an hour equal split.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I usually solo, maybe dual at max because i have serious lack on rules and ethics oh and timings. Fuck timings. I'll have my lunch/dinner/teatime whenever the heck I feel like it, without having to wait on permission of 3-4 other ppl.

The whole crystal shebang was quite enough to sustain any IM needs and, therefore, was exactly good for what it was intended for. Except that I was too lazy to get it done most of the times, but still - it's the idea that counts.

No need for 4 OP chars and a savage no one plays. Or wants to play.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 12-26-2015 at 08:53 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Actually the savage had a double purpose.... the other 6 days in a week he would be farming kalista fragments Even I had a savage to farm... too bad flameblue and whorehay kept killing him and I didnt wana tell them it was my alt.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 12-26-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    What is Kalista Fragments for? lol
    Kalista fragment is a currency you exchange with an NPC in the middle of the kalista map for either a +5000 HP scroll (AKA dancing life spell) or a 5% pdef or a 5% mdef scroll. The 5k hp scroll stacks with 30% hp scroll so its super useful especially when we had no op stat inflation items.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8