+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    You laugh but new servers are literally the bread and butter of this game. The new opportunity appeal of getting to start from scratch applying your previous experiences brings all the old farts back to the game. You collect like 50 bucks off of each of them in month 1 then 20 bucks off of each of them in month 2-5 and then the server dies.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Commoner
    Sunnyangel...the one that begged for server merges and more upgrades....now wants new server and less OP stuff. Yup...Sunnyangel is still clueless.

that merge and upgrade sale was the best option at the time and playwith did it wrong so not my fault.

wouldn't have been your fault anyway cuz plw doesnt listen you AND you're not a GM anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    wouldn't have been your fault anyway cuz plw doesnt listen you AND you're not a GM anyway.
    WHAT THIS GUY SAID!

ohwait

get lost sunnyangel....go play tera

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    @Firerr Hey man, sorry for the late reply, been pretty busy with class balancing stuff. I really appreciate you taking the time to put up some ideas for us. I do agree that I would like to see quests be a little more interesting (Better EXP rewards and/or better item rewards) than they are now. I've been toying around with the idea of boosting EXP rates up to Lvl.50, so people can level and get to their main job a bit faster. I need to find more money sinks for players like sunnyangel (who constantly talk about how rich they are) because they certainly aren't using their crones for things like helping other/newer players out. xD
    ... I am here to reverse that situation.
    Thanks again everyone for your suggestions and input!
    I'm glad you're working on something and if you just think of making easier and more fun to us, then you'll profit too
    If you concentrate on profit, you get no profit and angry players I'm telling you cause I went through the same thing.

Quests:
    Finally we got some quests with exp, but how do I feel about them?
    I feel somebody just wants me to lose too much of my precious time (0,8% for killing 6k mobs = 20 hours of my life)
    Are you kidding? Is this a game or slave-master relationship? Or you just want to make me busy like Cinderella's stepmom till you think of what to do with me?
    This is what I felt and still feel as a player when I take these quests.
    But you're lucky. I hope you'll change something, so be happy to have nice and good ppl here, patient too.

Level up
    If I want to lvl up I need approximately 2k hours for 1 lvl. So?

Transcedence event
    If I want to get enough transcedence stones, of course I can find a way to take from others, to "abuse" other players or my own lvl 115s, but if I want to play fair with my char, and sit here all day long, I'll need 3 years of active, ever-day playing to get trans weap.

Conclusion?
    Ask yourselves what was the purpose? To make us dishonest to each others? To encourage us to misuse/abuse our friends, beg for transcedence fragments or buy them because it's made impossible to get them in some normal, human time span?
    Did you want to make us feel nervous? Mad? Surely you did. But were you aware of that?

This game is nice, and some people just play it whatever you do to us. I think it's clear. Obviously we're addicts lol
    But maybe it's time for a shift, not only gms, but players too, for all of us to make Rohan game the place where we come to have fun, to feel welcome by all players, even those who kos us

Think of Rohan as a primarily free game where everyone can feel welcome, where quests are challenging, but not distressing, you'll create a nice, a bit wild place where we would like to invest.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post

Transcedence event
    If I want to get enough transcedence stones, of course I can find a way to take from others, to "abuse" other players or my own lvl 115s, but if I want to play fair with my char, and sit here all day long, I'll need 3 years of active, ever-day playing to get trans weap.
    Yes to this. Just change the LMS rewards to Transcendence Stone Fragment but make this one a none trade-able item so no one will abuse the event. Oftentimes when rewards used to be better a lot of players multi client inside this event.

Quote Originally Posted by jbwalker7 View Post
    Khi không c̣n vị trí đặc biệc trong ḷng ai đó. Tốt nhất ta nên chọn cách im lặng và ra đi
    Yes, but somehow I learned a lot from this game. It has a special place in my heart. Every time I see bad things happen here I'm sad.
    So I can't just walk away.

It's because it was my first game and I felt the good spirit of the creators, team of enthusiasts and artists, visionaries who decided to give the world, literally all the world something for free, and something beautiful. This game, after so much time still does not look cheap and amateur project.
    The ability to communicate and share this imaginary world with others was awesome. My normal "skills" to dress up and put a smile did not work here, because you have be good, not to look good here.
    When I walked the ancient temple of Delphi in Greece, my friend said: Oh, it's just a pile of stones lol. But for me it was not. It reminded me how awesome creatures we all are, how our spirit is limitless. We're born to achieve things we never imagined we could.

I feel this terrible culture shock here. The owners just treat players as consumers. Is a human being consumer only?
    I can't just walk away

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    Yes, but somehow I learned a lot from this game. It has a special place in my heart. Every time I see bad things happen here I'm sad.
    So I can't just walk away.

It's because it was my first game and I felt the good spirit of the creators, team of enthusiasts and artists, visionaries who decided to give the world, literally all the world something for free, and something beautiful. This game, after so much time still does not look cheap and amateur project.
    The ability to communicate and share this imaginary world with others was awesome. My normal "skills" to dress up and put a smile did not work here, because you have be good, not to look good here.
    When I walked the ancient temple of Delphi in Greece, my friend said: Oh, it's just a pile of stones lol. But for me it was not. It reminded me how awesome creatures we all are, how our spirit is limitless. We're born to achieve things we never imagined we could.

I feel this terrible culture shock here. The owners just treat players as consumers. Is a human being consumer only?
    I can't just walk away
    Deep.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher