Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I was past 20k.. BUT NO THEY HAD TO DELETE

Srsly, don't get me started.

Even factoring in the massive post loss I would be ahead of you :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Pfeh! only 8600 posts. U such a forum noob!

lol
    8601!

Also, I had only discovered these forums a tad late
    Missed opportunities!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

nu uh im tha best forum troll masta D:

Srsly who the fk gms think they are ?

Bunch of forum nonfactors hired by pwi nowadays

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    this game has too much barrier of entry to get new people to play.
    Funny you don't realize this until after they ruined the game with epics/upgrades once, and you were one of the ones begging for them to server merge and ruin the game with upgrades a second time.

Oh well...only thing that's going to get the population up at this point is a permanent 90% off sale, but we all know that would never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Funny you don't realize this until after they ruined the game with epics/upgrades once, and you were one of the ones begging for them to server merge and ruin the game with upgrades a second time.

Oh well...only thing that's going to get the population up at this point is a permanent 90% off sale, but we all know that would never happen.
    Its cute how people try to blame me.

I gave playwith the best move with the constraints I was given, ran players didnt wana give up ****, jin players needed a move before they quit and it was too early to open up a new server.

I also didnt approve of upgrade 2.0 especially the fact that it was 4 parts. I wanted to have a 2 part system that promoted farming activity which leads to more gameplay in the long run.

OP: Keep trying maybe they will hear you
    Everyone else: We have been here we've seen it all no need to keep trying

Long time no see guys and bye xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

@Firerr Hey man, sorry for the late reply, been pretty busy with class balancing stuff. I really appreciate you taking the time to put up some ideas for us. I do agree that I would like to see quests be a little more interesting (Better EXP rewards and/or better item rewards) than they are now. I've been toying around with the idea of boosting EXP rates up to Lvl.50, so people can level and get to their main job a bit faster. I need to find more money sinks for players like sunnyangel (who constantly talk about how rich they are) because they certainly aren't using their crones for things like helping other/newer players out. xD
    The barrier to entry IS currently high, but the trick is finding a solution that works with the servers we have now. Making another server is definitely not something we're against, but I want to find a solution instead of just doing a fresh start. The people that have invested so much time and energy on Jainus/Isen deserve more than that. You could see some of the salt already from our forums, and that's from years of feeling neglected and ignored. I am here to reverse that situation.
    Thanks again everyone for your suggestions and input!

Literally the answer is to delete your lies and apologize, purge all the OP crap from rohan and label it rohan reborn with no OP **** but then you release OP **** after a year anyways because we need a way to close the server to make room for rohan reborn reborn and then repeat the process again for rohan reborn reborn the new chapter.

Hold on, I have some suggestions for servers/expansions:

Rohan Reborn!
    Rohan Reborn : Redux!
    Rohan Remixed!
    Rohan Remixed : Roharder!
    Rohan Wars : sunnyangel Awakens!

..Oh wait. That last one seems really familiar somehow..