+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Why do people with no life rpk in rohan?

This goes out to all the people mostly in E2N and Lucid you all are a bunch @$$ licking jew faggot c.ock suckers that dont have respect for people who run scrolls or packs. Your supposed to be pvping people like you not people on hk thats just ****ing noob for ya right there. Kuiper mostly I hope you get cancer and die you peace of $hit for real. Sorry for the expression in this but someone gotta speak out about it cause this is just dum. And I thought ISEN was this bad smh...........

Rohan = RPK lol, don't like it? don't play. I farmed for 6/7 of the years I play.....Only thing you can do is play long enough to become better than most rpkers and kill them back, don't get mad, get better. That's what I did

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain, in my case, I'm the RPK'er now... xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

While I agree being pked while lvling can be a pain in the a$$ but as the saying goes "vengeance is always an option". And as this is basically an open world pvp style game, people have the right to kill whom ever they choose. There is no rule that says people are "supposed to pvp people like you not people on hk". You lvl up, get strong and fight back OR make a mage/ wiz/ lock and or priest and you hunt down the people rpking you. Most +20 people will lvl in Mirror maps or WH. Its amazing what a mage/ priest can do to kill some1 or a pt in these places.

When Im bored and not grinding, I take my priest and hunt kos in WH. With a simple vacuum, debuff and net bind I can kill most temps/ Noirs and what ever else. Only one or 2 times have I ever failed.

And for anyone hating on rpkers in this game. Come spend a week with me lvling and you will see that us +20s dont have it easy either. Im in Lucid and we get kosed everyday and not only by kos guilds. We have non guilded mages come to our parties and they spend hours trying to kill us. In fact not long ago I was in a pt in sunken with my guild and a mage zerk came and spent 6 hours (YES, you read that right. 6 HOURS) venging our party and trying to kill us and some of the time they succeeded. We would rev each other and continue to grind all the while having the mage zerk on our ass. And if you have ever lvled in any of the Mirrior maps, then you will know what damage a mage can do to a full party, afk or not.

When you times that by 3 or 4 or mages, you can imagine how hard the grinding becomes. Yea we kill them but that doesn't stop them, they just veng again. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

This kind of thing has been happening to us non stop since the Mirror maps were released. And all we can do is fight back and deal with it. This is after all, a pvp game

Every single one of us have had to deal with the rpker and pvpers in this game and as some1 whos been here since the very first day of Rohan, I can promise you now the rpking has calmed down a sh1t load compared to what it used to be like years ago. That you can be thankful for.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    While I agree being pked while lvling can be a pain in the a$$ but as the saying goes "vengeance is always an option". And as this is basically an open world pvp style game, people have the right to kill whom ever they choose. There is no rule that says people are "supposed to pvp people like you not people on hk". You lvl up, get strong and fight back OR make a mage/ wiz/ lock and or priest and you hunt down the people rpking you. Most +20 people will lvl in Mirror maps or WH. Its amazing what a mage/ priest can do to kill some1 or a pt in these places.

When Im bored and not grinding, I take my priest and hunt kos in WH. With a simple vacuum, debuff and net bind I can kill most temps/ Noirs and what ever else. Only one or 2 times have I ever failed.

And for anyone hating on rpkers in this game. Come spend a week with me lvling and you will see that us +20s dont have it easy either. Im in Lucid and we get kosed everyday and not only by kos guilds. We have non guilded mages come to our parties and they spend hours trying to kill us. In fact not long ago I was in a pt in sunken with my guild and a mage zerk came and spent 6 hours (YES, you read that right. 6 HOURS) venging our party and trying to kill us and some of the time they succeeded. We would rev each other and continue to grind all the while having the mage zerk on our ass. And if you have ever lvled in any of the Mirrior maps, then you will know what damage a mage can do to a full party, afk or not.

When you times that by 3 or 4 or mages, you can imagine how hard the grinding becomes. Yea we kill them but that doesn't stop them, they just veng again. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

This kind of thing has been happening to us non stop since the Mirror maps were released. And all we can do is fight back and deal with it. This is after all, a pvp game

Every single one of us have had to deal with the rpker and pvpers in this game and as some1 whos been here since the very first day of Rohan, I can promise you now the rpking has calmed down a sh1t load compared to what it used to be like years ago. That you can be thankful for.
    +1 truer words haven't been spoken
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I don't have 6 hours to play Rohan in a day.

Get a life.
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 11-25-2015 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    I don't have 6 hours to spend in Rohan in a day.

Get a life.
    +1 true

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient420 View Post
    This goes out to all the people mostly in E2N and Lucid you all are a bunch @$$ licking jew faggot c.ock suckers that dont have respect for people who run scrolls or packs. Your supposed to be pvping people like you not people on hk thats just ****ing noob for ya right there. Kuiper mostly I hope you get cancer and die you peace of $hit for real. Sorry for the expression in this but someone gotta speak out about it cause this is just dum. And I thought ISEN was this bad smh...........

Welcome to Rohan. Love it or leave it. There is no in-between.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    I don't have 6 hours to play Rohan in a day.

Get a life.
    I have a life, When Im not working my ass off or hanging with friends I play Rohan. So what?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

To be more precise: vengeance is an option if you can invest as the opponent, and if the opponent does not have hacked items, and if the opponent does not have special items from old events, and if you are not one of the inferior classes (which is most of them) going against one of the OP/broken classes, and mostly if the opponent does not have MR.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 11-25-2015 at 09:19 AM.

join a guild get MR, play an OP class and farm till you can buy OP items. Old items don't really matter, get an upg 2.0/3.0 (there are plenty around) and you'll kill most ''old item people''. there is only a few people with dd armour and i doubt those are the ones pking you
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster