+ Reply to Thread

Question Price Epic Xbow?

I want to buy an Epic Xbow. A guy pm'ed me ingame and I offered him 10k rps for an epic xbow. He went nuts, pissed of because the price was way too low lol and said he would only sell it for 18k. To me it seems like a scam to pay 18k rps for a weapon that's only usable from lvl 75 to 96. After that you can use Upg xbow 2.0 or 3.0 which are WAY better, also nobody ever plays ranger it seems.

Anyone agree with me that 10k is a right-ish price or is 18k a fair price?

Its not about what's fair. If he doesn't want to sell it for less than 18k then he doesn't have to. If you don't want to pay more than 10k and he won't accept that offer, then I guess you will just have to get to lvl 96 and buy an upgrade 2.0 /3.0.

Those levels between 75-96 should only take a few days to grind anyway.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Ofcourse everyone is free to sell any item for any price they want but ''fair'' as in a fair price, same as you are not going to ask 50k rps for a feather +12 while the market value is 25-30k. That's what I'm asking, what is the estimated market value of this item?

If he's the only one who is selling - then its whatever he wants...............

(Trolling aside, those old epics are usually being sold in the region of 12-15k)
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Epic xbow is worth way more than 10k tho roflmao upg 2.0 might be better but epic xbow is best for lvling.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Epic xbow is worth way more than 10k tho roflmao upg 2.0 might be better but epic xbow is best for lvling.
    upgrade 3.0 is by far superior to any xbow (90% weapon attack, 325 dex etc.) also 2.0 is fine. For lvl'ing you dont need an epic xbow, if you get a glacial one wth 68RA and 10 hp/mp abs and 40DD which is easy to make you're fine LOL and its cheaper than an epic xbow. Epic xbow is an collectors item but its defo not worth more than 15k, I'd say around 12k honestly. 18k seems overpriced since people sell epic maces (which are the most expensive epic weapons) for 14-15k rps.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Its also an epic ****ing davids woe you look like an OG wearing that ****.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Its also an epic ****ing davids woe you look like an OG wearing that ****.
    Gotta agree with you on that one lmao
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

If you really wanted that bow make some sales talk maybe he will give you the bow in your price...

Person who was selling it is very angry at me for offering 10k so negotiating won't be possible lmao. I guess it's worth like 12-14k so my offer was a little bit low but 18k is too high. Thank you all for your replys